No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

I know that Richard Shaefer and Bob Arum back in early 2010 had said “look, can we just petition the commission and see if they’ll be willing to do additional testing on our dime? I want to present that to them because we want everything auspicious of the athletic commission.” I said “definitely.” Any promoter can petition the commission for anything. It doesn’t mean they’ll say yes or they’ll say no. So they both had agreed to that. I guess Mr. Pacquiao had agreed to that but Mr. Mayweather said no, he wasn’t going to do that.Read more: http://www.*************.com/headlin...#ixzz1abnPOIHo

of course, no usada no fight as far as floyd is concerned.

Comment

fix the link, or tell me what to put in the stars, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        of course, no usada no fight as far as floyd is concerned.
        What Floyd actually said was, he doesnt care which agency does it as long as blood is tested and its random!

Comment

Mayweather must have paid USA DA or something. Maybe when he was in the Olympics he did something and got real close to an Ellerbe type of guy in USADA. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
            fix the link, or tell me what to put in the stars, thanks
            bxinginsider

Comment

The only "legal" Floyd wants....is a legal suckerpunch.

So..no legal OSDT by the Nevada Sports Commission.

Comment

Lol

Should pac now be saying "Take the test" lol?

Comment

All in all, I think what Floyd wants is to ensure that Pac has blood drawn THE DAY OF THE FIGHT in an attempt to get into Pac's head and throw him off. Pac has made it clear that he's not comfortable with having blood drawn close to the fight. How ironic this is the one thing that Floyd wants!

Comment

Floyd saw Pac say he doesn't want testing on the day and has jumped at it all day long because he is scared of Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X