Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan opponent to be announced next week, Most likely for all 3 belts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan opponent to be announced next week, Most likely for all 3 belts.

"We will ask the IBF and the WBA to re-instate Amir Khan as their champion. So our hope is that Amir's next fight will be for all three belts."

quote from schaefer, says they are in talks with Garcia, credit to garcia for taking a tough fight, what are his chance?

article on ring.com btw,

Comment

hopefully Garcia sparks him out........ easy title belts for Marquez

Comment

why are u so keen on marques being fed belts bro? he has had an easy fight last time out and most likely would get another easy one in july, he should step it up after that one.

Comment

So its looking like Khan vs Garcia? Good ****.

Comment

Man I like this fight.

Both Top JWW's in their primes. The sport needs more of this. I am shocked GBP is risking Danny Garcia right now with Khan though, I thought they'd try and save him. They must be trying to build Khan as a potential Floyd opponent.

I like Garcia, he's a solid all around fighter, but he does nothing "GREAT". He does several things good/well. Khan's speed will be the difference, though Garcia isn't really "slow".

Comment

besides it would be nice to see khan go into a fight were people will be behind him to win rather then lose for a change, considering alot of people hate garcia for beating morales.

Comment

Garcia reminds me of Benevidez.

Comment

in all honesty, it'll be fun watching Garcia get beaten....

wouldn't be surprised if he cried afterwards ...

Comment

he had his dad in a rap video dancing, he deserves to get beat down just for that

Comment

Working...
                    X