Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Black Rhino have gotten paid for his fight with Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Black Rhino have gotten paid for his fight with Tyson?

He obviously took a dive,i mean yea he got kid but he clearly quit

if he had gotten paid he might not be doing 25 to life in jail right now.

Comment

excuse me, he's serving 150 years. God help him.

Comment

Man falls down(legit knockdown)but take his mouthpiece out and acts like he is sleep,then at 8 all the sudden he is full conscious,and gets up and has a nice convo with Mike??lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          excuse me, he's serving 150 years. God help him.
          didnt he rob a store,steal a car and kidnap someone or something??hell he had already did time for armed robbery before this fight...them dem New Orleans cats

Comment

yes.

theres no reason to think he took a dive. he came out trying to earn mikes respect and it looked to me like he was trying to win. then he was hit by a savage punch and got legitimately dropped, there was nothing fake about that.

ppl say he took out is mouthpiece like that means he took a dive, how!? he took it out after he got dropped so theres no proof he didnt make that decision then and there on the floor. if thats the case he quit and didnt take a dive, we all know the KD was legit too.

i dont know if he tried his best to get back up, only he knows that. but the bottom line is if he did quit it was bcuz of tyson nearly tearing his head off, not bcuz he got paid off to lie down.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              yes.

theres no reason to think he took a dive. he came out trying to earn mikes respect and it looked to me like he was trying to win. then he was hit by a savage punch and got legitimately dropped, there was nothing fake about that.

ppl say he took out is mouthpiece like that means he took a dive, how!? he took it out after he got dropped so theres no proof he didnt make that decision then and there on the floor. if thats the case he quit and didnt take a dive, we all know the KD was legit too.

i dont know if he tried his best to get back up, only he knows that. but the bottom line is if he did quit it was bcuz of tyson nearly tearing his head off, not bcuz he got paid off to lie down.
              Knock down was legit...but dude looked like he wasnt suppose to get back up....

Comment

nothing beats this one tho

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                  nothing beats this one tho

Wow... that must be one of the wierdest things Ive seen in my life..

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                    Knock down was legit...but dude looked like he wasnt suppose to get back up....
                    read my post..

all that proves is that he didnt want to continue AFTER he got hit, which means he quit. its not the same thing to quit in the ring once the fight started as oposed to deciding before the fight you wont even try. deciding before the fight you wont try is taking a dive, theres no reason to belive he did that.

Comment

Working...
                    X