Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

pacquiao at this stage of his boxing career has a few fights which can still make for a sure blockbuster and to make it more meaningful, pacquiao can clean out not only the welterweight division but the weight classes below and above it. i think danny garcia would be the first step (i'm guessing he wins his next bout against morales).

garcia is undefeated, has solid fundamentals with a very good inside game and a killer left hook.

on the other hand, pacquiao has better footwork, speed and a high volume punching style which collides perfectly with infighters.

as the first bell rings, garcia will start slow and test pacquiao's speed. as for pacquiao, he will be the aggressor and takes control of the center of the ring. garcia will try to land a wicked left hook while pacquiao charges in but pacquiao's head movement creates a gap in garcia's offense and knocks him down with a right hook of his own. garcia stands up and valiantly clinches pacquiao. garcia would be saved by the bell. by the middle rounds, pacquiao revs up the engine and shifts to the next gear, bombarding garcia with power shots to the head and body. pacquiao then traps garcia by the ropes and gives him a pounding. the ref steps in and pacquiao is declared the winner in round 9 by tko.

your thoughts?

Is this a joke thread? Garcia may be a good fighter but even a faded version of PAC murderizes him.

Comment

Manny, and I wouldn't be critical of Pacquiao if he fought Danny Garcia, or the winner of Alvarado-Rios. I'm perfectly fine with that, plus those would make for exciting fights. I think people are overestimating Pacquiao's abilities at this stage. It's not like those aren't credible opponents either. Rather than watching the same recycled stuff, I'd be cool with this, you can also add Matthysse to the list. I know I brought up GB fighters, just simply stating what caliber of fighters I'd be fine with Manny facing.
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 10-12-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Manny is not going to go down from a shot like Khan did and will land more volume than Garcia so Manny will take this one either points,fight stopped due to cuts or a late round stoppage of some kind. I do think Garcia would put up a good fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
          Is this a joke thread? Garcia may be a good fighter but even a faded version of PAC murderizes him.
          He is mad nobody thinks Pacquiao can beat Sugar Ray Robinson so he made this thread to up his spirits..

If it helps the TS's self esteem, I think Manny can beat Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            He is mad nobody thinks Pacquiao can beat Sugar Ray Robinson so he made this thread to up his spirits..

If it helps the TS's self esteem, I think Manny can beat Danny Garcia.

not really, i just do it to show off some pics. don't really care if my man in the corner loses, as long as he gives off breath taking fireworks. peace

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
              I think the same thing. Garcia is good but Pacquiao is much better in every way.

Comment

Pac literally decapitates him within 3 rounds

Comment

Pacquiao by a stomach churning, sickening, devestation

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Pac literally decapitates him within 3 rounds
                    Not literally though eh? He would need to be carrying a bone saw in his shorts and he'd be in a little trouble afterwards...

Comment

Working...
                    X