Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Russell Mora blew another call for a Mexican/Mexican American fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Russell Mora blew another call for a Mexican/Mexican American fighter!

I was watching Guerreros greatest hits and during the Katsidis fight Roberts glove hit the ground and Lamps said "the ref chose not to rule that a knockdown". What do I see, it's fuking Russell Mora as the ref. Could this guy be any worse?

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I was watching Guerreros greatest hits and during the Katsidis fight Roberts glove hit the ground and Lamps said "the ref chose not to rule that a knockdown". What do I see, it's fuking Russell Mora as the ref. Could this guy be any worse?
    Did you see the Donaire fight when Donaire almost killed Montiel because the ref didn't stop the fight right away when Montiel was having seizures on the canvas? That was Mora reffing that fight.

Comment

As If that would have made Katsidis the victor in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
        As If that would have made Katsidis the victor in that fight
        Didn't say it had an outcome in the fight. A knockdown is a knockdown and it just shows time after time that Mora can not be reffing when a Mexican is in the ring. It's pretty clear that he has a bias for them.

Comment

I think it has been established now that Mora might be favouring boxers of mexican descent, The montiel fight should have never continue but you could see he wanted to give Montiel a chance but thank God he stopped it soon after nonito moved in for the kill.

Comment

Didn't say it had an outcome in the fight. A knockdown is a knockdown and it just shows time after time that Mora can not be reffing when a Mexican is in the ring. It's pretty clear that he has a bias for them.
            and Joe Cortez has a biased against them so it all evens out BTW i'm pretty sure mora ain't even mexican

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              Did you see the Donaire fight when Donaire almost killed Montiel because the ref didn't stop the fight right away when Montiel was having seizures on the canvas? That was Mora reffing that fight.

I was really pissed off and scared for Montiel when Mora let him continue. I mean, OK he didn't see Montiel having seizures but wtf was his problem letting him continue after looking at this?:

What a piece of **** ref.

Comment

He was also the ref who disqualified the other Petersen brother against Brandon Rios for low blows. That was a correct call but Petersen landed about 25 less low blows than Mares....

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  I was really pissed off and scared for Montiel when Mora let him continue. I mean, OK he didn't see Montiel having seizures but wtf was his problem letting him continue after looking at this?:

What a piece of **** ref.
                  Haha, nice photo, I added some Mora flavor to it:
                  [IMG]http://images.*****************/instances/500x/9556942.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

What about Benjy Estebes, Cortes and others with being against Mex/for PR boxers?

What about the Canadian ref who saved Bute's ass in Canada in the first fight with Andrade?

Comment

Working...
                    X