No announcement yet.

New PR on the bench

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PR on the bench

I haven't really lifted during the winter since I was working a lot but I decided to pick the lifting up 2 months ago and it's been going better eversince. I gained a lot of mass and today I set a new PR. first I lifted 187 x 4 and then moved on to 200 x 3. so 200x 3 is a new PR for me yay for me!

that is awsome. I got a strengh training progarm from a buddy of mine that is playing foot ball in college here in Mi. I will post is later today. The program is great and very simple to use. It is based on 4 days of lifting and lots of mixed cardio. But i feel this weight program would mesh very well with boxing or mma

Comment

Your strengh gains are amazing in such a short time, Your diet must compliment your hard work?

Comment

i want a tight waist, what kind of sit ups are the best. is there any sight that can design me a program

Comment

Run, Run And Run

Comment

There is a whole forum dedicated to this stuff. Do you guys ever leave OT?

Comment

Lindzy, if you learn arm locks from the guard, it should take at least 2 inches off your waist.

worked weel with me.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Lindsay dont know what the guard is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bzob
                  Your strengh gains are amazing in such a short time, Your diet must compliment your hard work?
                  My diet is doing a lot for me indeed. Remember that thread I made getting to 185 in 13 weeks? well, it is week 11 now and I am already at 187... I also found out I have a couple of weeks more. I still have 5 weeks before the rugby season starts and I reckon that if I keep eating and lifting like this I will make 200lbs.

btw, I went from 172lbs at 6.2% body fat to 185lbs at 8.9% bodyfat. I am at 187 so I don't know exactly how much fat I have not but my FFM went from roughly 160lbs to 170lbs in 10 week so that is pretty decent I reckon. FFM is not Female Female Male (like in FFM threesome) but it is Fat Free Mass in this context.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                    I'm pretty sure Lindsay dont know what the guard is.....
                    instead of putting your legs around somebodies waist she puts her legs behind her head, the rest of the position is the same though......

Comment

Working...
                    X