No announcement yet.

Bradley is a disgrace to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley is a disgrace to boxing

I just want to vent and get people in here hating on bradley.

The guy is garbage, hes scared of khan and all he wants to do is cash out in a fight he knows he will loose. Why not fight khan, if he wins then he forsure would get a pacquiao fight. Then atleast if he looses to pacquiao he wont look like a b**ch. Now he's gonna go in there get his ass beat, it will just be like mosley going in and getting his ass kicked for a pay out.

Bradley has done nothing to deserve a pacquiao fight, its pathetic that he is even being considered as an opponent.

Blame arum.

Comment

I'd say he's done more to deserve a Pac fight than Chetto, Mosley, or JMM above 140.

Comment

Bradley is a coward, he has already admitted he is too scared to face Khan.

Plus the guys is flat out boring. Boring and cowardly? No thank you.

Its this kind of peron that ruins boxing, the kind that only cares about himself and not the fans. Khan on the other hand is the kind of guy who keeps making pleasing matchups, or at least tries to.

Comment

I agree with the above^^^ comment, except i dont agree with Khan fighting Morales, stylistically khan will destroy him easily

Comment

This is the one fight that if it does happen, I'll be cheering on Pacquiao to whoop his diva ass.

Comment

This is very disappointing, because this is the first time Bradley has acted like this. Up through the Alexander fight, he was a model of what was right with the sport. Now he gets a MAYBE about a Pacquiao fight, and he starts acting like this.

Everyone in the sport does this crap. I'm sick of it. I literally have no favorite fighters now because every time I actually become a fan of a fighter they stop caring about proving they are the best and only care about making money with minimum of effort.

Comment

Bradley is acting like a fool. I doubt he gets a Manny or floyd fight, and even if he does he will get peanuts for it.

Comment

Do you guys not understand that he has a chance to make alot of $$$ fighting Pac now and if he loses to him no biggie the Khan fight should still be there but if he fights and loses to Khan for less the Pac fight for more won't be. Seems like a good move for him.

Comment

His excuses were poor and i think most boxing fan believe he put his foot in his mouth, first it was because of the split but i think he himself was shocked with how much he got offered, then it was because of HBO offering him almost the same money as Devon etc, then it was because he had a contract that was running out in june...

Now am sensitive to his plight with his promoter because i basically back boxers over promoter in most cases but he all of this before he called out Khan and accuse khan of trying to duck him.

Comment

Working...
                    X