No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PMA To Hold Presser on Jiminez's Take on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: PMA To Hold Presser on Jiminez's Take on Pacquiao

The Philippine Medical Association will hold a news conference on Wednesday to clarify the PMA's position on the report by one of its directors, Dr. Rustico Jimenez, that he had noticed Manny Pacquiao showing early signs of Parkinson’s disease.

Dr. Jimenez made it clear that he hadn’t personally seen Pacquiao and that his statement on dzMM Teleradyo of ABS-CBN was based on what he had noticed on television. At the same time Dr. Jimenez who is president of the Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines conceded that he could be wrong.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mew York!!!!!!

Comment

You guys see what you are doing and you wanna put pacman back in the ring with marquez next time he will kill him you people are cruel you guys are ready to kill pacman just for your entertainment please let's sign a petition for pacman to retire lol RIP pacman if he fights marquez again

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Mew York!!!!!!
        Mew York and Dr. Llama.

Comment

Other then money there's no reason not to have a fight in the Philippines. When was the last time Manny fought at home? IMO despite being a congressman, he spends more of his time outside the country then in it.

Comment

marquez will knock him out easier in the rematch. dude is one dimensional simple and plain. the only reason why pacquiao had alot of success against marquez is because he is faster. but timing negates speed. thats why he put pacquaion to sleep. and it will happen again should they rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              marquez will knock him out easier in the rematch. dude is one dimensional simple and plain. the only reason why pacquiao had alot of success against marquez is because he is faster. but timing negates speed. thats why he put pacquaion to sleep. and it will happen again should they rematch.
              Really because I guess the rest of us didn't see Marquez getting his ass whopped prior to the conclusion of the fight? Listen Marquez put up a one in a million shot...The fact of the matter even by Marquez's own admission was he was going in there to get beat up to land a decisive punch..that does not sound to me like a man who still has it..that's randall bailey in a nutshell. Pacquaio staying in the pocket and not bullrushing we wouldn't be talking about this today. I love Marquez but the reality is without that sixth round punch things were looking bleak..I never want to hear a fighter say "i'm willing to get beat up to maybe land a punch"..that at 40 is not a reason to keep fighting..if they do fight a 5th time this time unfortunately I will be betting on Pacquaio what we saw prior to him being knockedout gives me confidence that if he's being cautious for once he'll actually win..outside of two mega punches I didn't see anything in marquez to keep betting on him.

Comment

Does like saying In there first fight take away round one and pacman loses get over it *****

Comment

Working...
                X