Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander (Real Deal) Holyfield unifies at 50.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evander (Real Deal) Holyfield unifies at 50.....

against all ODDS... Knocks out both Klitschko's in succession & takes all 4 belts from them. My question is... this the dealbreaker to put Holyfield as the number one heavyweight in boxing history & if you don't think so would Knocking Haye out as well for consolation convince you that The Real Deal is the best heavyweight of alltime?

My opinion is hell to the yeah & the Haye knockout wouldn't be necessary.. knocking out both Klitschko's who haVE NOT lost in 8 yeaRS or so.... we're talking clean stoppage.. no injuries ..no gassing out after shutting him out. He'd be the only 5 time heavyweight champion... 2 times unified.. oldest unified champion in all boxing weight classes. His competition would rival ALI'S & let's face it the odds that were against him doing it in said fashion.. let';s just say you'd all be more shocked than when Buster Ko'ed Mike Tyson... the fact that he once again defied the odds when everyone predicted manslaughter in the ring. The REAL Rocky Balboa of our generation.

I think it would be a knowbrainer... no heavyweight in history could top that resume. What say you guys & please keep the insults to a minimum & that i'm crazy for even thinking this...just answer the question posed.. is he or isn't he the best heavyweight in history & the reasoning behind it.. Thanks Guys.
    Last edited by jimmy1569; 04-02-2011, 01:42 AM.

Cool story, bro.

Comment

As much as I'd love to see it happen, will never happen. Holy is way past his sell by date by now, but I think he is to stubborn to retire until he gets another shot at a title.

Comment

Ha, ha, April fools...

Comment

if..and thats a huge if..that happened he'd me an immortal legend.....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            if..and thats a huge if..that happened he'd me an immortal legend.....
            You're the only one who answered the question.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Ha, ha, April fools...
              Ok....... that was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                Cool story, bro.
                Thanks son.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                  You're the only one who answered the question.
                  people on here refuse to realize anything can happen in boxing..2 grown men enter the ring with 2 hands..

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    As much as I'd love to see it happen, will never happen. Holy is way past his sell by date by now, but I think he is to stubborn to retire until he gets another shot at a title.
                    You're right...he means business. One of the Klitschko's eventually will give in once they realize the storyline & Haye is out of the way. Holy will be the best source of income & we ALL know .....money talks... boll**** walks. The temptation of one of the brothers finally putting a nail in his coffin will outweigh the fact they don't want to beat on him. Whether it's bad publicity or good publicity..... this fight will be hyped up. Holyfield will make this fight happen & might be close or at 50 when doing so.... Believe that!

Comment

Working...
                    X