No announcement yet.

This Should Be Explained Fans vs *****s and *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Should Be Explained Fans vs *****s and *******s

A lot of people seem to be on me about walking all over Pac fans.. Well im not.. Im walking all over *******s.

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT, I ENJOY WATCHING BOTH OF THEM. NOW READ ON TO BE INFORMED!!!!!

The reason I usually walk all over *******s, and not *****s, is because there are just so many of them in comparison..

Lets explain the difference now.

Fans of either Pacman or Floyd: Mostly unbiased. Liked boxing before they liked there favorite fighter.. respectful to most all fighters.

*****s and *******s: Biased almost always. Didnt know **** about boxing, just joined in because of there favorite fighter. Disrespectful to anyone who isnt there fighter.

Now that I have taught everyone the difference.. Unless you are ***** or *******, you are cool with me.. So when I make fun of *******s and *****s, probably just *******s, do not get upset if you are a real fan.. I in reality respect and enjoy watching your favorite fighter.

your a ***** are'nt you?
    i got into boxing because of floyd, but now enjoy watching the more exciting roy jones(even at 40)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
      A lot of people seem to be on me about walking all over Pac fans.. Well im not.. Im walking all over *******s.

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT, I ENJOY WATCHING BOTH OF THEM. NOW READ ON TO BE INFORMED!!!!!

The reason I usually walk all over *******s, and not *****s, is because there are just so many of them in comparison..

Fans of either Pacman or Floyd: Mostly unbiased. Liked boxing before they liked there favorite fighter.. respectful to most all fighters.

*****s and *******s: Biased almost always. Didnt know **** about boxing, just joined in because of there favorite fighter. Disrespectful to anyone who isnt there fighter.

Now that I have taught everyone the difference.. Unless you are ***** or *******, you are cool with me.. So when I make fun of *******s and *****s, probably just *******s, do not get upset if you are a real fan.. I in reality respect and enjoy watching your favorite fighter.
      GTFO, you aint teach nobody shiet. nobody cares about you.

Comment

A ***** pretending to be a fan....................LMAO!!!

Comment

This is a boxing website, why kept on talking about fans?

oopppps my bad, you don't know shyet about boxing.

Comment

That's good but....................................who the **** are you?

Comment

Why am I not surprised everyone who replied is a ******* or pac fan...

I never begin liking boxing for either floyd or pac.. I like it from watching fights from ali, tyson, and rjj..

I then started enjoying watching Floyds technical ability, and Pacs fights are just exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                That's good but....................................who the **** are you?
                Who are you??

I dont really want to know you or for you to know me to tell you the truth.

Comment

Who are you??

I dont really want to know you or for you to know me to tell you the truth.
                  I know verdugo....he's been here for a while....and you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    I know verdugo....he's been here for a while....and you?
                    All you need to know about me is what you can see in my profile...

I wasn't trying to get known.. Just thought people should know the difference. People classify people for liking a certain fighter even if they are being truthful and unbiased.

Comment

Working...
                    X