No announcement yet.

Pics from Travis Kauffman Training Camp in Deer Lake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from Travis Kauffman Training Camp in Deer Lake

Unbeaten heavyweight prospect Travis Kauffman is training for his Aug. 7 bout on ESPN2 at Deer Lake, PA in the training camp Muhammad Ali used to prepare for his championship bouts in the 70s and 60s. Kauffman is the first heavyweight since then to use the camp.

Comment

Comment

I never heard of this camp.

That **** looks sweet son. Lots of Hills and Cold fresh air.

T. should really look in great shape after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
          I never heard of this camp.

That **** looks sweet son. Lots of Hills and Cold fresh air.

T. should really look in great shape after this.
          Look up some old Muhammad Ali stories, this was the place where he used to get ready for fights at. It's beautiful, secluded from everything and barely any phone reception. Only thing to keep Travis company up there are his sparring partners and his XBOX 360.

Only thing he's thinking about is boxing and more boxing. He is in beast mode.

Comment

Originally posted by The Buzz View Post
            Look up some old Muhammad Ali stories, this was the place where he used to get ready for fights at. It's beautiful, secluded from everything and barely any phone reception. Only thing to keep Travis company up there are his sparring partners and his XBOX 360.

Only thing he's thinking about is boxing and more boxing. He is in beast mode.

I'm looking through google right now, lol.

It looks like a ghost town. Nice for Travis.

Comment

Somebody take the picture where he is running in the distance and photoshop it in night and make some weird creatures following him and infrnt of him and you got a good ''The Hills Have Eyes'' or Silent Hill'' poster.

Comment

Working...
              X