No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria, Roach Ready To Go With Tyson Marquez War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria, Roach Ready To Go With Tyson Marquez War

WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria is working on the gameplan for his unification title fight against WBA champion Hernan “Tyson” Marquez with trainer Freddie Roach and his assistant Marvin Somodio and indicated he is looking forward to a great fight at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles on November 17th.

[Click Here To Read More]

im really pumped for this fight I didnt know it was going to be Roach vs. Garcia as well I want Tyson Marquez to win by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      im really pumped for this fight I didnt know it was going to be Roach vs. Garcia as well I want Tyson Marquez to win by ko
      ditto here, hernan is a good guy, hard working kid, hes very happy working with garcia, cant wait for this fight, heres an interview from boxeomundial with tyson marquez, i wish the translation was better coz it leaves some points out, war tyson!!!!!!!!

Comment

The problem with Viloria is which one shows up. If he is on, Marquez loses, no doubt. But Viloria is an up and down fighter. He has some serious biorhythm issues, lol.
        Last edited by richardt; 11-04-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

GREAT FIGHT INDEED,VILORIA is better than most think IMO!VILORIA by late stoppage.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight!

Comment

War tyson people underating Marquez dude can box and bang. Should be a great fight a true 50-50 fight cant wait

Comment

hard fight to pick,,marquez has the power,viloria the better skilled fighter,marquez has better stamina,hard to choose who will win

Comment

Marquez has power but he got outboxed a bum filipino once lol

it should be easy for Viloria to outbox this guy, but anything can happen!

50-50 fight IMO

Comment

I gotta remember to watch this fight on the 17th.

Comment

Working...
                    X