Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something tells me the pbf/pac fight is gonna happen and this drama was just hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something tells me the pbf/pac fight is gonna happen and this drama was just hype

it keeps the fight in the newspapers and internet headlines every single day.

Bob Arum, floyd and de la hoya are evil evil evil genius marketers but they are doing this at the expense of pac's rep which they don't give a **** about of course.

Then pac will pass all the tests before the fight and this will become the highest grossing fight of all time, exceeding all expectations.

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post

Bob Arum, floyd and de la hoya are evil evil evil genius marketers but they are doing this at the expense of pac's rep which they don't give a **** about of course.

Then pac will pass all the tests before the fight and this will become the highest grossing fight of all time, exceeding all expectations.
    You are right on the money!! Look at the publicity they are generating. The whole world is paying attention right now and yes at Pacman's expense but I'm sure 40 million will help him get over it!!

Comment

The big thing is its not officially off , and that in itself is very promising .

Comment

Yep i think PBF will come to his senses and agree to Pacs offerings of tests. Much better than a lawsuit.

Comment

i agree with you,all of this is just hype,theyve hit the headlines everywhere and thats exactly what they wanted,its the usual mayweather playing the bad guy and everyone is going to want pac to ko him,either way people will buy and watch this fight because of the hype

Comment

this week they will announce the fight...

Comment

they haven't said the fight is dead yet. regardless if they planned this or not, it certainly made the fight bigger than it is already.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                this week they will announce the fight...
                i believe so. they are still negotiating and i think they should reach a compromise by this week.

Comment

they dont need to hype this fight.. for obvious reasons IMO

Comment

if this is just hype, it means i underestimated floyd, he's a smart man when it comes to raking in more money

Comment

Working...
                    X