No announcement yet.

Khan smashes Garcia's head in...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan smashes Garcia's head in...

Not sure why Amir Khan fans are making out this guys a legit threat...
    Now I know Amir Khan is absolutely nothing special & I've said it since day one but this Danny Garcia is painfully average. I'm amazed he isn't a 6/1 or 8/1 underdog.

Don't try tell me he will win because you're from the same hood as Garcia either, I'd love for him to win but reality is he is not very good & doesn't have the tools. *insert predictable keyboard warrior comment here*

He got beaten from pillar to post by Ashley Theophane FFS
    Went life and death with an ancient Morales who was in the worst shape of his 60+ fight professional career.

The only thing I can give this kid credit for is he seems to have a good chin. I have no idea why he tries to fight as a counter puncher either because he has a lot more success when he leads first.
    He actually has good handspeed tbf to him, he has nice combinations but for some unknown reason he tries to counter with single shots.

Khan stops him, around mid-point. (expect a headbutt, low-blow and some more dirty tactics from bambi-legs)
    Garcia is too patient, even less head movement than Khan, too wide, too sloppy, slow feet.
    Average all round.

Khan whips him & whoever said this kids better than Maidana & Peterson is insane.
    Peterson UDs him all day, everyday.
    Maidana knocks his ass out.

Garcia is a c level fighter,who got a belt by beating a shot to **** Morales who didnt even bother making weight and had a beer gut

Comment

Amir Khan fans are NOT making this guy out to be a threat.

Amir Khan HATERS are making him out to be a threat, like they ALWAYS DO

that way if Khan wins they can change their tune to the "Garcia was an overrated bum" and if Khan loses "I woz rite, Khan is a glass jawed joke!"

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        Garcia is a c level fighter,who got a belt by beating a shot to **** Morales who didnt even bother making weight and had a beer gut

Can not disagree with any of that.
        Holt, Morales (who gave him fits) & Campbell are all irrelevant today.

C level, probably at best.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Not sure why Amir Khan fans are making out this guys a legit threat...
          Now I know Amir Khan is absolutely nothing special & I've said it since day one but this Danny Garcia is painfully average. I'm amazed he isn't a 6/1 or 8/1 underdog.

Don't try tell me he will win because you're from the same hood as Garcia either, I'd love for him to win but reality is he is not very good & doesn't have the tools. *insert predictable keyboard warrior comment here*

He got beaten from pillar to post by Ashley Theophane FFS
          Went life and death with an ancient Morales who was in the worst shape of his 60+ fight professional career.

The only thing I can give this kid credit for is he seems to have a good chin. I have no idea why he tries to fight as a counter puncher either because he has a lot more success when he leads first.
          He actually has good handspeed tbf to him, he has nice combinations but for some unknown reason he tries to counter with single shots.

Khan stops him, around mid-point. (expect a headbutt, low-blow and some more dirty tactics from bambi-legs)
          Garcia is too patient, even less head movement than Khan, too wide, too sloppy, slow feet.
          Average all round.

Khan whips him & whoever said this kids better than Maidana & Peterson is insane.
          Peterson UDs him all day, everyday.
          Maidana knocks his ass out.

agree with most of it to be honest except Khan using dirty tactics?

Really is your hate of him that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            agree with most of it to be honest except Khan using dirty tactics?

Really is your hate of him that bad?
            Yea I was wondering the same thing.

Not sure how good Garcia's chin is since Morales had him pretty hurt in that one round. I think with Khan's speed and if he does some of the bodywork he should stop Garcia. And then hopefully that's the last time we hear about these two clowns, especially the dad.

Comment

If there was ever a fighter that truly deserved the beating he takes, (beside Plasterito), it's Garcia. For the utterly disrespectful mouth of his daddy. I hope Khan scores like 5 kd's before the ko. The problem is that if Garcia survives the 1st 4 rounds, that might not happen.

Comment

I dont see any Khan fan or fans overrating Garcia, I see people using the Philadelphia thing and saying Garcia would do this or that but thats most posters who are from Philadelphia, Half of Khan fans dont even know who Danny Garcia is.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                  Amir Khan fans are NOT making this guy out to be a threat.

Amir Khan HATERS are making him out to be a threat, like they ALWAYS DO

that way if Khan wins they can change their tune to the "Garcia was an overrated bum" and if Khan loses "I woz rite, Khan is a glass jawed joke!"
                  This.

But the haters will ignore it.

Comment

Who's the last guy Khan smashed? Even McCloskey gave him some problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X