No announcement yet.

UFC 100 - Some classless displays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 100 - Some classless displays

So i caught the UFC 100 last night with some buddies, I'm not a big MMA fan by any means but im speechless at the classless display by 2 fighters.

Dan Henderson KO's Michael Bisping with 1 punch which reminded me very much of Pac's KO of Hatton. He then followed up with a full body weight elbow while Bisping was down. It didn't seem to bad live, but in the interview afterwards Henderson says something to the effect of "when i knock guys out normally i dont do something like that, but this time i wanted to give him an extra one to shut him up" Are you fking serious?

After Lesnar's win last night, the same kind of tirade. Fingering the crowd, trashing his opponent, etc.

I wasn't much of a fan to begin with & after last night im even less a fan. It's what makes boxers so much different, I've never seen something like that in a boxing ring for as long as I've been watching the sport. (Minus that dude that killed Kellerman's brother)

UFC is and will be inferior to boxing by any means.. specially in action!

Comment

Lesnar was a dickhead alright, before and after the fight. Refusing to touch mits before they fought and getting in his face after he KOd him (I think he was even being held up by his corner at that stage!)
      That Henderson KO of Bisping was brutal, reminded me of Hatton too.

Comment

these fighters didnt like each other..so its exspected...it wasnt promotion these guys disliked each other.bisping was talking **** to henderson on the ulitmate fighter series..and lesner and mir had fought before

Comment

UFC is the equivalence of WWE not being fake. It's a joke and the rednecks LOVE it!

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            these fighters didnt like each other..so its exspected...it wasnt promotion these guys disliked each other.bisping was talking **** to henderson on the ulitmate fighter series..and lesner and mir had fought before
            Fair enough, but does that make it ok to hit a guy when he's already KO'd? What sick being gets pleasure from something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
              Fair enough, but does that make it ok to hit a guy when he's already KO'd? What sick being gets pleasure from something like that.

In hendo's defense, the match isn't over until the ref says it is.. Plus Alot of dudes get knocked down in UFC from punches but not KO'd, so he did the right thing.. he didn't know he was knocked out cold lol

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                fair enough, but does that make it ok to hit a guy when he's already ko'd? what sick being gets pleasure from something like that.
                um..dan henderson..lol

Comment

Originally posted by holdthatthought View Post
                  in hendo's defense, the match isn't over until the ref says it is.. Plus alot of dudes get knocked down in ufc from punches but not ko'd, so he did the right thing.. He didn't know he was knocked out cold lol
                  true..blame the ref not dan

Comment

Henderson is usually a classy guy. I don't think he threw the elbow on purpose but he wanted to make it out to be as if he had, probably to teach Bisping a lesson. He always throws the elbow on his knocked out opponent, trashtalk or not.

Lesnar showed no class but he was made to eat his words and apologize by the UFC bosses.

Atleast the way Georges St. Pierre and Thiago Alves acted after the fight was a positive. Two true martial artists, the way it should be.

Comment

Working...
                    X