• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Qualifying match day

A ton of games going on at the moment.

Mexico-Costa Rica tonight.

Portugal-Sweden, Spain-Turkey should be good

Argentina and England are my teams for next year. I gave up on Mexico.

Comment

spain-turkey on gol tv it just started

Comment

looks like portugal an sweden wont be going to the world cup, which sucks because teams like them always should be qualifying, i dont wana see hungary at the world cup

****in carlos queer-oz, ****e manager

the spanish were just awesome again, they will walk to the world cup final in 2010, who can match them ?

only brazil imo, would love to see big ron get back in the brazil team hes banging the goals in now

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
          looks like portugal an sweden wont be going to the world cup, which sucks because teams like them always should be qualifying, i dont wana see hungary at the world cup

****in carlos queer-oz, ****e manager

the spanish were just awesome again, they will walk to the world cup final in 2010, who can match them ?

only brazil imo, would love to see big ron get back in the brazil team hes banging the goals in now
          Only Brazil? You sure about that, I'm pretty positive Argentina now are leaps and bounds better than Brazil, the two best teams on the planet are Spain and Argentina. Brazil is Brazil but they cannot match Spain the only team that can is Argentina.

I'm not counting out Brazil or anything, you can never do that but IMO Argentina is the only other team right now playing almost as good as Spain.
          Last edited by USA4LIFE; 03-29-2009, 07:23 AM.

Comment

you think diego maradona has the tactical nous to guide the argies to a world cup, not being funny with that just simply asking

i see some weaknesses in argentina, no world class keeper, no world class centrebacks or leftbacks

also i dont think maradona still knows his best team/formation

he says he dreams of playin a 3-3-2-2 , not sure how thatd work

if they played something like they did in 06 vs ivory coast an serbia they COULD have a good chance but i see the circus that is mradona holding them back

brazil are a tournament team simple as that, ok they flopped in 06 but that was a totally different side to todays ,i think if pato kaka gilberto lucio are all fit in 2010 they have a good chance , they play a bit of a 4-2-4 with 2 holdin mids, and 3 roaming attacking players behind fabiano, i think they could break teams down better in a knockout game than in a qualifying game were the opposition dont need to win

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
              Only Brazil? You sure about that, I'm pretty positive Argentina now are leaps and bounds better than Brazil, the two best teams on the planet are Spain and Argentina. Brazil is Brazil but they cannot match Spain the only team that can is Argentina.

I'm not counting out Brazil or anything, you can never do that but IMO Argentina is the only other team right now playing almost as good as Spain.
              Man el salvador blew it yesterday at home

Comment

Italy beat Montenegro. I dont know if thats good or not.

Comment

Working...
                X