No announcement yet.

Bradley Talking Alot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Talking Alot

It seems like Bradley is trying to syck himself out for this fihgt, does he usually talk this much crap

Hes actually annoying me now, so what effect this talk is having on Pac shouldnt be too hard to imagine.

Comment

I think Bradley is trying to put money in his pocket by hyping the fight. He normally doesn't talk this much.

All this really isn't in his personality. It just doesn't seem genuine.

Comment

Im loving it!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I think Bradley is trying to put money in his pocket by hyping the fight. He normally doesn't talk this much.

All this really isn't in his personality. It just doesn't seem genuine.
          Also it could be the cameras are on him more.

Comment

Bradley's nerves starting to show.

Comment

I wonder why Bradely is talking so much now? He never rally does that.. Is he nervous, scared or just pumped to fight PAC?? Lets see how the fight plays out.. I hope Bradely wins though..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I wonder why Bradely is talking so much now? He never rally does that.. Is he nervous, scared or just pumped to fight PAC?? Lets see how the fight plays out.. I hope Bradely wins though..
                Riz i will bet you 100,000 points and I'm betting on Mannie. Is it a deal?

Comment

He has a mouth. Check the Face Off before the Devon Alexander fight.

I just think he's getting more media coverage this time around cause he's fighting Pac. You just seeing a lot more of him.

I don't mind it. As long as he backs it up and doesn't go into a shell and fight to survive 12 rounds.
                  Last edited by -PBP-; 06-06-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Tim is in the greatest fight of his career so I understand and people are actually hyped because of what bradley is doing while pac is being his usual self plus the bible thumping, which some people -pac fans included- find annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X