No announcement yet.

Lets not hate on the big fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not hate on the big fights.

Some high profile fights have been made, and some have received some hate and scepticism already. But as fight fans lets try and get excited about them all. Coming up we've got:

Wlad v Haye and Vitali v Adamek: The heavyweight division has been as boring as it gets, but now we've got 2 potential exciting fights as the Super heavyweight technicians go against 2 smaller, but exciting fighters. Sure they could go to form and be 2 boring Klit jab fests, but both give us the chance to see the big guys chopped down by hungrier foes.

Kahn v Judah: I was a hater about this one cos I'm sick of Judah still getting the big fights even though he's well best his best. I think there was a lot more interesting fights for Kahn to have at 140, but that said this is still a good fight. Judah still has plenty of power, and a lot of skills to trouble Kahn. I really don't think Judah can beat Kahn at this point in his career, but I do genuinely believe it will be an exciting fight.

Mayweather v Ortiz: I'm not buying into the "Ortiz is the best fight for Floyd at welterweight" arguement (Bradley has fought as many times at the weight as Ortiz and has far better pedigree) but there aren't many better welters I can think of. Again I don't Ortiz has enough to beat Mayweather, but he has the style to make it Mayweather's most exciting fight for a long while. And we don't get many chances to watch the best fighter of his generation in action much so let's just enjoy it.

Pac v JMM: His haters have been accusing Manny of ducking a rematch with Marquez, and now he's granted him one people are *****ing about the weight. He was never gonna go back down to lightweight so this was the only way this fight was gonna happen. And fuk the weight JMM has Pac's number and would give him a tough fight no matter watch. The 1st 2 fights were exciting, and the chances are so will this 1!

Ward v Froch: both guys earned this fight. Both guys could potential win it. I can't see how anyone could hate on this win. It's the fight I'm most looking forward too.

Great, great times.

Comment

Whoops forgot B-Hop v Dawson, a quality matchup where both guys have a great shot at winning!

Comment

Big fights also give very good matchups on the undercards.

Comment

Let's hate on small fights instead.

Paul Edwards vs. Chris Edwards -- what the ****?! Why commission a bout between two people with the same surname? Do you know how confusing that is?

Comment

This is a beastly year for boxing no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              Let's hate on small fights instead.

Paul Edwards vs. Chris Edwards -- what the ****?! Why commission a bout between two people with the same surname? Do you know how confusing that is?
              Yeah I'm gonna hate on his! Everyone knows Paul Edwards is only fighting Chris Edwards cos he's scared of Ashley Sexton! And Edwards needs to take the test! Both Edwards need to take the test. Everyone knows all the BRitish flyweights are roiding!

Comment

Working...
              X