No announcement yet.

Cotto Snubbed Mayorga Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Snubbed Mayorga Again

Mayorga looked pissed when Cotto walked out and refused to face off. I think when they do face off on the weigh in is going to be one of the most anticipated face off ever.

mayorga is getting to cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      A little bit but it won't matter. If Mayorga was in his prime it might be a red flag but Miguel is so much better that it won't matter. Mayorga can get under his skin but at the end of the night his ass is gonna get lit up. I can't wait to get wasted and yell as my boy puts bloody murder on Mayorgas soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        A little bit but it won't matter. If Mayorga was in his prime it might be a red flag but Miguel is so much better that it won't matter. Mayorga can get under his skin but at the end of the night his ass is gonna get lit up. I can't wait to get wasted and yell as my boy puts bloody murder on Mayorgas soul.
        idk man mayorga looks hungry i woudlnt be shocked if he some how beat cotto

Comment

i cant wait for the weigh in

Comment

It might just be the other way around Mayorga is getting frustrated that Cotto is not playing his mind games. We will see what happens at the weight in.. I think Mayorga wants to push him or something to see how Cotto will react.

Comment

mayorga > floyd

cotto and pac playing the gentleman

Comment

Miguel just isn't playing his game which is all Mayorga has and really has had since about 04.

Comment

what if it Cotto playing head games with Mayorga?

Comment

ive no doubt that cotto will destroy mayorga in the ring, probably inside of 5 rounds

but lets be real here people - when it comes to pre-fight: mayorga's been cotto's daddy

Comment

Working...
                    X