I don't agree, but...

11:15

It would make my year if Brian Magee stopped Dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      me too, I want that disgrace out of the sport

Comment

If Dwyer is picking Magee then I think Direll will win. I can't stand to listen to another Dwyer video. Going by the past I think you could make money betting the opposite of what he advises. The guy seems to almost always be wrong.

Comment

i'd laugh my ass of.

not gonna happen though

Comment

lol

"strife," huh?

dwyer is a gambler

he's biased toward underdogs because they make him money, or present him the opportunity to make more more money.

get past that, and take his opinions for what they are (opinions from a complete stranger online ,) and he's not a bad guy. the only real people with a reason to hate the guy are those who lost big cashe on some of his silly picks

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lol

"strife," huh?

dwyer is a gambler

he's biased toward underdogs because they make him money, or present him the opportunity to make more more money.

get past that, and take his opinions for what they are (opinions from a complete stranger online ,) and he's not a bad guy. the only real people with a reason to hate the guy are those who lost big cashe on some of his silly picks
              he do make some good picks sometimes

Hey he picked Ward to win the super 6 when nobody else was giving him a look

Comment

dwyer is a joke and a piece of sh't. when you really look at it, he is a flomö with a law degree. he dislikes pacquiao cause he is not american ("marquez clearly beat pacquiao 3 times...."), he dislikes the klitschkos and downgrades them cause they are white. basically dwyer is a racist piece of sh't, disguised as a lawyer. and thats not me hating on him, its just the sad truth

Comment

It's nice to dream huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    he do make some good picks sometimes

Hey he picked Ward to win the super 6 when nobody else was giving him a look
                    Dwyer didnt pick Ward to win the super 6. You mean he picked WArd to beat Froch before the Final? LOL.
                    check out this vid before Ward vs Kessler in which Dwyer says to not bet on this fight cause its "too close to call". so how is that the same as Dwyer "picking Ward to win the suprer 6 tournament when nobody else was giving him a look"?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWgvt2XrAD8&feature=plcp

Comment

Working...
                    X