Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is david haye most the most muscular boxer is more relevant than who goes to the hof?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is david haye most the most muscular boxer is more relevant than who goes to the hof?

i guess so,i guess threads about who has the most muscles is more boxing related than asking who goes to the hall of fame..anyway how was everyones xmas?

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    i guess so,i guess threads about who has the most muscles is more boxing related than asking who goes to the hall of fame..anyway how was everyones xmas?
    I would have thought you could appreciate the thread more than most posters but WE, Xmas was boring for me BTW.

Comment

loved xmas ma had a great time

Comment

"Is david haye most the most muscular boxer is more relevant than who goes to the hof?"

Sorry, this sentence is grammatical gibberish. Have you been drinking?

Christmas was cool by the way. Thanks for asking.

Comment

"Is david haye most the most muscular boxer is more relevant than who goes to the hof?"

Comment

The Cotto v Vitali HOF thread he made got deleted, yet a thread about David Haye's physique remains...I was confused at first too, but then I got it when I read the threads on the first page.

Comment

Is mayweather the most the most hated relevant to Tokyo prostitution? The answer most surprise u most

Comment

You gotta admit, Haye has a sexy ass body!

Not as sexy as Vlad but sexy nonetheless

Comment

Oh and I'm having a great Hanukkah

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Is mayweather the most the most hated relevant to Tokyo prostitution? The answer most surprise u most
                    no, I'm not think it doesn't.

pac is most the most definitely steroids relevant to balco steroids steroids, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X