No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: DiBella Not Marketing Sergio Martinez Correctly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: DiBella Not Marketing Sergio Martinez Correctly

Common sense would dictate that a world title bout held in the neutral zone of Atlantic City between a formidable champion from Argentina and a little-known challenger from the UK is not going to cause a commotion at the box office.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Arum: DiBella Not Marketing Steroidgio Martinez Correctly
    a rabid group of internet messageboard sergiosexuals would beg to disagree.

Comment

martinez promotes himself by knocking *****s out

Comment

Arum needs to shut his face!! How should DiBella market him then?? Should he line him up with a bunch of old, weight drained fighters and take all of his money after every fight?!?!? Is that the right way to do it uncle bob???

Comment

DiBella is the promoter but maybe he thinks HBO should do the promoting.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            a rabid group of internet messageboard sergiosexuals would beg to disagree.
            You definitely have a mancrush on Sergio. I thought that Taliban banned the internet so I dont know how you post so much smack.

Comment

why??cause he isnt stealing from him and forcing him to bring in people to audit his promoter??

Comment

Uncle Bob might have a point but I'd be intrigued to see how Arum would promote him.

Comment

Dibella explosion coming in three...two...one....

Comment

I will have to defend Dibella on this one and disagree with Bob. This past week alone, Sergio did a public workout in Times Square which was heavily attended and made the front page of the sports section of El Diaro-the largest spanish newspaper in NYC, did some interviews on spanish sports radio, had Sergio interviewed on the NY1 channel, and got him an interview on CNN en espanol which aired live and will be re-aired around the WORLD.

Bob is sour because he couldn't steal away Martinez from Lou like he planned on doing a couple of months ago and wants to hide any of his top $ makers from Sergio i.e. Chavez, Cotto, Margarito & Pacquiao
                    Last edited by Nyboxfan1; 09-29-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X