Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana "I'm still feeling that body shot from the first, the bell saved me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana "I'm still feeling that body shot from the first, the bell saved me"

Props to the warrior el chino, he seems less butthurt then alot of the people on here, accepting defeat in the right way is the mark of a great fighter.

ofcourse, he showed a lot of heart and he knows he's gonna get some big fights on HBO in the future! he should be damn proud of himself! vamos Chino!

lol at i thought Cortez tried to punch me hahaha!

Comment

definately, this fight did wonders for both of there careers, Khan proved he can take a punch and has a heart, and chino proved that ppl with fancy speed and slick skills dont mean **** when you got the hunger to win definately two fan friendly styles IMO....

Comment

Maidana is a warrior, while Con is a runner. Con fits perfect with Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s style, can't wait until Floyd KO's him.

Comment

that was a vicious pin point accurate left hook if panda ever saw one

not many people wouldve been able to fight for another 11 rounds...maidana is something else

Comment

Who is Maidana's Promoter? It seems like it will be Oscar from this point on.

Maidana is the man!!!

Comment

PANDAAAAAA!!!!!

wassup ma ******?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Maidana is a warrior, while Con is a runner. Con fits perfect with Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s style, can't wait until Floyd KO's him.
                LOL.. how can floyd knock khan out when they both are gonna to be to busy trying to out run eachother? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                  You are such a ****in hater dude. Give the man his props. He gave Maidana and us, the boxing world a good fight. He stood and faught Maidana many times in this fight, didnt "run" until he was hurt.

You would have to be a dumb mother****er to be hurt by Maidana and decide to stand with him after that. He did what he had to do and deserves your props. You haters seriously crack me up and make overall fanbase of boxing look like idiots who dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                    PANDAAAAAA!!!!!

wassup ma ******?
                    whaddup my dude?

my ban got lifted so panda's back guns blazin

Comment

Working...
                    X