No announcement yet.

How rich is Emmanuel Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rich is Emmanuel Steward?

He's been around for decades now but how much money does someone like Emmanuel Steward make being a top trainer working/worked with some of the biggest names in boxing for such a long time?

He must have made a lot of cash being Wlad's trainer.

I'm sure he's quite comfortable.

Comment

Does he get paid by HBO as well or does he just do that job for personal enjoyment because the offer is there for him?

Comment

I would think that Steward is VERY wealthy. He is constantly working either as trainer, manager, commentator, expert, supevisor etc. And he doesn't deal in thousands, he deals in tens and hundreds of thousands.

I understand that he donates a certain amount of time to amateur boxing, but in effect it couldn't be much, since he is constantly on the go all over the world.

His travel and hotel bills would probably keep a dozen families comfortably.

Comment

He is wealthy prob, but id say he wouldnt have got as much back in the Hearns day etc. unlike today wlad is getting him a nice pension

Comment

I know he has a fleet of classic cars and a big ass house; dude is paid.

Comment

Much richer than you and i I'm afraid.

Comment

no doubt he is a millionaire

Comment

He's done a great job with Wlad, and before that Lewis and the Kronk gym guys. Seems a good guy as well.

Comment

a couple years ago he was looking to get some training or a actualy job for plumbing or something i heard

Comment

Working...
                    X