Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto shoulda slapped the taste of Pacquiaos mouth for laughing during the staredown!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto shoulda slapped the taste of Pacquiaos mouth for laughing during the staredown!

seriously youre about to go to war with this guy, you cant be friendly!...Cotto shoulda backhanded Pacquiao give him something not to smile about.

Pacquiao has always been like this...He's just a nice guy...It's kinda refreshing considering the number of arrogant boxers today....

Comment

will cotto make out with his dad before or after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        will cotto make out with his dad before or after the fight?

maybe before for good luck

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
          seriously youre about to go to war with this guy, you cant be friendly!...Cotto shoulda backhanded Pacquiao give him something not to smile about.
          Pac did the same thing to Ricky when Ricky was all serious. Look what happened in the fight. Cotto will get his chance but I doubt it.

Comment

pac is like that but he aint gonna be smiling at cotto once in the ring. that I think is cool coz its in the ring that counts.

for cotto he is just a serious guy, he does not mean anything by it. That is his personality.. After the fight he loosen up a bit.

Comment

LOL...can't stand the usually Pacquiao laughing staredown huh. Cotto should enjoy it while it last, Ricky Hatton had to learn the hard way.

Comment

Pac is just such a nice guy he cant help it.

Comment

If Cotto tries to get all mean and moody at the weigh-in (like Ricky) I will laugh.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Cotto aint no Ricky Hatton. I like Pacquiao but i was just a little annoyed at the staredown.

Comment

Working...
                    X