Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'll Pay Pacquaio To Drop Sparmates on Their Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I'll Pay Pacquaio To Drop Sparmates on Their Ass!

Coach Freddie Roach was in an ebullient mood at Wednesday's Juan Manuel Marquez-Manny Pacquiao press conference at the sparkling Edison Ballroom off Times Square.

This was, of course, before the bad news emanated from Las Vegas that troubled Roach pupil Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was nabbed by the Nevada boxing board on a drug test which detected marijuana in his system when he fought and lost to middleweight king Sergio Martinez on Sept. 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think 1K will motivate Manny much man...now me on the other hand i'll take a few cats out for a stack...it's hard out here for a pimp

Comment

thats true ^^ but what i think roach should do is if pac does'nt KD his sparring patners ,he pays freddie 5 k and if he does roach pays him 1 k..manny is a gambling man , im pretty sure he'd be up for it...

Comment

Guy's a millionaire. What's that going to do? Find something else to motivate him - take him to church for every guy he drops on their ass.

Comment

Pac doesnt fight with any fire anymore. Look at the Bradley fight he beat him yeah but I didnt feel like Manny was even trying hard. He couldve took Bradley clean out of that ring if he wanted to.

If Pac needs motivation to beat up his sparing partners then maybe he should hang up the gloves before he gets hurt in a live fight. He tries to coast against the wrong fighter and his lights will get turned out.

Comment

Lmaoo I fell yaa, them hos dont be doin they jobs right...*****s gotta improvise

Comment

These are for you Freddie !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

how about you teach him how to stop Marquez's missile like straight from hitting him 100 times a fight

Comment

How bout you promise him he can raw dog a prostitute for every sparring partner he drops,he will beat the living **** out of last one of them

Comment

Pacquiao and Roach are both finished already. Only they didnt get the memo.

Comment

Working...
                    X