Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitbull Vs. Wolf (CASE CLOSED)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pitbull Vs. Wolf (CASE CLOSED)

Wolf kills pitbull inside of 3 mins.
    Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-26-2014, 11:49 AM.

That was not a pitbull, or even a dog.

Comment

The bison was three times the size of that wolf.. A pitbull would get wrecked by a Wolf.

Comment

A wolf would probably kill a few pit bulls in a row. They're huge and vicious. I think the people who pick pit bulls have never seen a wolf... That's the only explanation. This would be like putting in mickey ward vs Prime Tyson.

Comment

Against an albeit somewhat agile but still considered clumsy bison? Who doesn't bite back doesn't have the tenacious attitude? Can't turn on a dime and move the same way a wolf does? Now I'm not taking the pitbull side but if you've never been seen dog fights much less vicious pitbull fighting forever and never getting tired then you really can't talk. Like I said; not taking the pitbull side but this is just a ridiculous comparison.

Edit: lone wolf vs pitbull of equal size. Not the up to your knee pitbulls.
          Last edited by {Pito}; 01-26-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Triangle theories.....

Comment

Why the fuck is everyone on this damn forum so obsessed with wolves vs. pitbulls?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Why the fuck is everyone on this damn forum so obsessed with wolves vs. pitbulls?
                Pitbulls are the biggest draw.

That could sell out MSG masturbating.

If they had opposable thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Pitbulls are the biggest draw.

That could sell out MSG masturbating.

If they had opposable thumbs.
                  Lol

I'm sure there are a lot of pitbull haters on this board. Probably support Breed specific legislation.

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17...-fight_animals

Warning: Graphic video. People really need to stop overestimating the pitbull. They ARE the best fighting dogs, but only because they were bred to be against other pitbulls, and can go longer than most other dogs. That's where they get their reputation. Against most bigger fighting dogs, it barely stands a chance.

And P.S. I have 2 other videos of a pitbull getting whooped. One is against a Rottweiler, and the other one is I believe against a Presa Canario.

Trust me, I study dog fighting, and which one's are the best at it. Pitbulls are actually on the lower end of the best fighting dogs due to size, and size alone. p4p, they are the best fighting dogs because of pain thresh hold, and stamina, but against something bigger, not a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X