Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Explodes: Blasts Team Khan Over Financial Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Explodes: Blasts Team Khan Over Financial Dispute

BoxingScene.com spoke with strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, to discuss our recent story where Shah Khan, father of WBA 140-pound champion Amir Khan, revealed that Ariza would no longer be working with his son. Ariza, who works alongside Khan's trainer Freddie Roach, has helped prepare Khan for his last six fights. Khan returns on April 16 at MEN Arena in Manchester. No opponent has been set.

[Click Here To Read More]

How do you pronounce Shah Khan?, Shao Kahn?

Anyway seems like a dispute that will be fixed.

Comment

I imagined Ariza literally exploding.

But on the reals the more time goes one the more it seems like the Khan's are some penny pinchers.

Comment

Yup it was steriods just like everyone predicted

Comment

I knew it... and i believe Alex's every word because ive known him for a couple years and hung out with him and have never found him to be a liar...

Comment

lol..........

losing all respect for khan and his dickhead team,reminds me of prince naz letting his family do everything for him and ****ing everything up

stop being such a **** khan and pay the man...................

Comment

Damn Amir and his team are cheap as ****!!!!

LOL at Roach's Lawyer being named Khan

If thats the case, Ariza has every right to be pissed

Comment

Hold on a minute here guys, not only is Amere Con & his team conning boxers with the money they are offering but now they are conning strength/conditioning coaches with their money LMAO!

Comment

khan better sort it out for the sake of his career, he is at his best with both roach and ariza, tell your family to but out and take control khan

Comment

khan's team is gonna cause the guy to self destruct. i dont like ariza but i do think he's the best at wat he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X