Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rachel Donaire on Reconciliation With Arum, Talks Nonito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rachel Donaire on Reconciliation With Arum, Talks Nonito

Pound-for-pound star Nonito Donaire was back in the headlines recently when he announced he would be returning to Top Rank after a lengthy legal battle with rival Golden Boy over the fighter’s promotional rights.

[Click Here To Read More]

so Bob Arum apologized to Rachel... is amazing what money can do...

Comment

Rachel Marcial Donaire makes sense.

Comment

agbeko opening his mouth...nice one rachel...sidorenko ****ed agbeko up....hope nonito fights kingkong and shut his mouth up for good.....

still i dont like rachel donaire...she gets involved to much....

Comment

as far as im concerned, nonito donaire is the offended party here, so its right for bob arum to apologized...

i hope bob will give nonito his due...

Comment

Bob Arum said that she dresses like a hooker. And Donaire's accepted his apology. Good for them.... I guess, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
              Bob Arum said that she dresses like a hooker. And Donaire's accepted his apology. Good for them.... I guess, LOL.
              what the hell is he gonna do, keep fighting bob arum while seeing her husbands prime years go in waste...

Comment

Well if Rachel is satisfied with his apology then I guess that's cool.

Comment

unless i was given 5 million up front, f*** the money. he basically called his wife a whore and to stay in her place and money is suppose to make that go away? he only had 1 fight left to honor on his contract. do that and tell that scumbag to kiss your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                    so Bob Arum apologized to Rachel... is amazing what money can do...
                    Dats what I'm talkin bout, yo! my brotha from anotha mutha!

Rachel is fineeee....aight!

Comment

Working...
                    X