• Show
Clear All

• Post your bebo or myspace

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4576792077
    My bebo

http://www.myspace.com/goatsandmonkeez

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      I'm actually surprised that you even have a myspace page..... I see you like to snowboard. I'm a pretty avid skier. I've been skiing every year since I was but 3 years old. I've never skied in Cali but I've skied in WY and UT. I live in VT and ski here every year.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I'm actually surprised that you even have a myspace page..... I see you like to snowboard. I'm a pretty avid skier. I've been skiing every year since I was but 3 years old. I've never skied in Cali but I've skied in WY and UT. I live in VT and ski here every year.

well you've certainly seen quality snow then. i did up Brianhead, UT about 6 years ago and the snow was perfect. problem with WY and UT is that the resorts and runs aren't big enough. Mammoth and Tahoe have runs that'll keep you busy all day.

most of the time though i just hit the Bear Mountain resorts which are only an hour and a half drive from my house. it's perfect. the best is chargin the snow in the first half of the day, then drive back down and have a bonfire on the beach at night. gotta love Cali dude...

Comment

well you've certainly seen quality snow then. i did up Brianhead, UT about 6 years ago and the snow was perfect. problem with WY and UT is that the resorts and runs aren't big enough. Mammoth and Tahoe have runs that'll keep you busy all day.

most of the time though i just hit the Bear Mountain resorts which are only an hour and a half drive from my house. it's perfect. the best is chargin the snow in the first half of the day, then drive back down and have a bonfire on the beach at night. gotta love Cali dude...
          Have you skied Jackson Hole WY? If so, I'm surprised to hear you say that. If you take a top-to-bottom run at Jackson Hole, it will take a while. JH WY has the most vertical (+4000 ft) of any resort in the US.

Comment

Smoking is bad for you, chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Smoking is bad for you, chief.
              So is drinking

I'm with you though, I don't smoke (ciggs) but I drink.

Comment

Is that all so far 1 , come on to f--k there's got to be more than that

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  Is that all so far 1 , come on to f--k there's got to be more than that
                  I'd post mine if I had one. I don't get down on that **** though.

Comment

That Myface and spacebook **** is for geeks and nerds. I don't want to keep in touch with ***gets from schooldays **** that

Comment

Working...
                    X