Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Jim Lampley interviews relavent to his anti-Ped stance and crying for Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Jim Lampley interviews relavent to his anti-Ped stance and crying for Pac

Remember this interview where he says it's hypocritical for society to call PED users cheaters?

In this one, he talks about being a very emotional person and even starts to cry near the end.
    Last edited by BlueBettle; 12-16-2012, 09:21 PM.

Technically, I don't think he's really contradicting himself though.(regardinghis hard anti-Ped stance on the Fight Game) He was talking about athletes in general and probably didn't have boxing in mind. I could understand not being anti-PED for most Olympic sports, but not for boxing because people don't hurt each other when they race. Also, I'd could get behind the position of either having extremely stringent testing or no testing at all. No in between.
    Last edited by BlueBettle; 12-18-2012, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
      Technically, I don't think he's really contradicting himself though.(regardinghis hard anti-Ped stance on the Fight Game) He was talking about athletes in general and probably didn't have boxing in mind. I could understand being anti-PED for most Olympic sports, but not for boxing because people don't hurt each other when they race. Also, I'd could get behind the position of either having extremely stringent testing or no testing at all. No in between.
      The no in between comment is silly , anything is better than nothing and the closer you can get to perfect testing the better , anything above what they do now is good for boxing and it paths the way to the next step .

Comment

biased ass shit commentator

Comment

Jim Lampley gets emotional when he has a bowel movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            anything is better than nothing.
            I disagree. No testing is better than substandard testing because no testing assures that both fighters are on an even playing field. Both fighters can PED up all they want as long as both agree to it. It's fair. Substandard testing just leads to the rich benefiting from advanced undectectable drugs while the poor don't have that option so they enter fights at a disavantage.

Comment

everybody is butthurt that Marquez won against knockquiao

I hope Marquez retires, he wont be lure into rematches like knockquiao, he will fire them pacfans up lol!!!!

Comment

amazing aint it

Comment

Bias is sickening, can't take this guy seriously

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
                    I disagree. No testing is better than substandard testing because no testing assures that both fighters are on an even playing field. Both fighters can PED up all they want as long as both agree to it. It's fair. Substandard testing just leads to the rich benefiting from advanced undectectable drugs while the poor don't have that option so they enter fights at a disavantage.
                    But more thorough testing isn't just just better in detection, it also can deter the thought of cheating to begin with. That's the point. Why do you think pac kept trying to get that 30-day cutoff or just a pre-fight and post-fight drug test? If you include random, blood, and urine, it's going to prevent using in most cases.

Comment

Working...
                    X