Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I'll Shut Martinez's Mouth Once and For All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I'll Shut Martinez's Mouth Once and For All!

The first middleweight world champion born in Mexico, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0, 31KOs), said the Irishman Andy Lee (28-1, 20KOs), who the Mexican champion will face on June 16 in El Paso, Texas - will be the strongest opponent that he's had in his entire career. If Chavez wins, the 26-year-old boxer is eager to face Argentine star Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) on September 15 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this

Comment

If Chavez Jr gets 2 mill than how much will Martinez get considering he can't draw flies to ****?

Comment

This fight wont happen. You can already see the whole drug test issue is going to stop it.

Comment

Im a clean and honest boxer and do not ingest banned substances

Seems to me JCC Jr is more worried about Martinez than Lee, he better watch out and focus. Btw Sergio CAN demand drug tests on the contract is up to you to accept it or not.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          If Chavez Jr gets 2 mill than how much will Martinez get considering he can't draw flies to ****?
          If Im not mistaken Sergio got about 1.5m for the Williams rematch.
          Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-07-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

If Chavez is a clean fighter like he claims then why is he hesitant to take the test that Martinez is requesting? Is he scared of needles too like Ariza's other famed pupil?

Comment

There's only one question to ask......

Why are some boxers reluctant, at least in certain points during their careers, to take random testing until fight day????? It's a pretty simple answer too. I really hope this fight happens.

Comment

i enjoyed the part where he said he doesnt ingest banned substances even though he got caught doing that before. chavez is another one who wont get to be fighter of the decade

Comment

by getting your assed whooped, you sure will...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    he draws you every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X