No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler, can he fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikkel Kessler, can he fight?

I need any information from anyone who has seen this man fight. He has had to postpone his fight with Mundine. It was suppose to happen tonight. His record is no help, so if anyone has seen him fight and can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by mosley; 05-10-2005, 11:34 PM.

Yeah he can fight. He's an extremely talented fighter. I saw his fight with Siaca. He won every single round by a landslide. It wasn't even close. Keep in mind that Siaza beat Mundine in his previous fight. You can't download torrents yet, but once you reach the limit, whatever it is now, I'd be happy to upload the Siaca fight if you still want it. In the meantime here is an interview with Kessler.

http://boxing2004.com/Interview/MikkelKessler.htm

Comment

I second that! The kid can fight.

Comment

Thanks for the info people. I would like to look at the Siaca fight and thanks for the link. After hearing you guys and reading the Kessler piece I'm convinced Mundine is in for a tough fight. Especially since the only time he was tested he got knocked out. His level of opposition has been woeful at best. Thanks also punchdrunk.

No wonder Mundine has described Kessler as his "Everest" and that Kessler has no trouble with coming to Aust to fight.
        Last edited by mosley; 05-11-2005, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I just saw him for the first time. Mundine is in trouble.

Comment

mundine is a dickhead and i hope kessler knocks him into next universe!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and i would love to see him return to rugby cause i know for a fact there are some guys there that would love to take a shot him on the field

Comment

Originally posted by the_painless
                mundine is a dickhead and i hope kessler knocks him into next universe!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that brother!

As for the rugby thing, I think Mundine is going to catch alot of late and high tackles. He hasn't played league in 5 years so he will have alot of ground to make up. Either way, boxing or rugby, somebody is going to hurt the prick.
                Last edited by mosley; 05-14-2005, 01:25 AM.

Comment

It's back on June 8th. Sooner than I expected. Smash him into next week Kessler!
                  Last edited by mosley; 05-23-2005, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Kessler is an awesome fighter.......having said this, Mundine is not an average fighter....styles make fights and this will be an interesting fight. i pick Kessler by late round TKO, but only after being outboxed during the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X