No announcement yet.

Slow Kill Holocaust: Proof the Government is Killing You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Kill Holocaust: Proof the Government is Killing You

Please at least listen to what this guy is saying...

Really explains the boom in feminine boys, gays, and those 12-13 year old girls you see with highly developed bodies.

Comment

Problem with Alex Jones is, that all tho there is some true to what he says, he makes a conspiracy over everything because it's how he makes a living. So he loses credibility in everything. Sounds like a nut-job even when/if he's right about it all.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        Problem with Alex Jones is, that all tho there is some true to what he says, he makes a conspiracy over everything because it's how he makes a living. So he loses credibility in everything. Sounds like a nut-job even when/if he's right about it all.
        I agree that he can be way over the top with the way he spins some things, but a lot of what he says is documented.

Check out this video. I never post crap like this, but man... This is a creepy one.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          I agree that he can be way over the top with the way he spins some things, but a lot of what he says is documented.

Check out this video. I never post crap like this, but man... This is a creepy one.
          I believe you, I am watching it and like you say he does show evidence to prove his material. Problem is that he'll mention Illuminati, NWO, One World govnmt., etc. and sound crazy. Now, not that I don't believe any of that, you don't need him to tell you those things, just pay attention to the world and the seperate governments, banks, whatever and you can easily see it all.

as far as this vid, haven't seen this but i'm at google searching for what's he's talking about...edit:am watching it now
          Last edited by 120; 12-29-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

didn't watch . . . even if the govt. is doing something, or plotting something, i sure as hell can't do anything about it. . . or too lazy to care. . . i imagine they would be more sophisticated, and anything i thought of, they've already thought it. . .

life is too short to worry about this nonsense. . . eat, sleep, have sex. . . do what you want to do. . . i got mine, screw everybody else. . .

Comment

was being sarcastic about the screw everybody else part. . . i think i do my part to give back to the community and help out. . .

Comment

@Fallenloki

Ever heard of the Gergia Guidestones? Talks about limiting humankind population to a certain number

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  @Fallenloki

Ever heard of the Gergia Guidestones? Talks about limiting humankind population to a certain number
                  now see, you think if the govt. is doing all kinds of shyt to make sure the population stays in check. . . and if need be, they will do something to wipe out millions of people you could do anything to stop them?

Comment

I do believe population control is a major political concern. Exactly how it will be addressed, remains to be seen.

I've stated before, that I'm a fan of Alex's, but as some have already mentioned, he does go over the top on some issues. That doesn't imply that the information is false, just that the delivery is in many cases, too intense.

Good information !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X