No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Welcomes Reconciliation Between Donaire/Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Welcomes Reconciliation Between Donaire/Dad

2012 “Trainer of the Year” Robert Garcia has welcomed news of the reconciliation between four-division world champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire, his wife Rachel and Nonito’s father Nonito Donaire Sr.

Garcia told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard “that’s awesome” in reference to Nonito and Rachel; having made up and forgotten whatever differences they had with Nonito Donaire Sr.

Garcia “its always a great relationship between father and son. Forget bad-mouthing each other. They had differences for a few years and I’m glad its over” even as he welcomed the assistance of Donaire Sr in his son’s training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ummm...who cares?

Comment

who cares

who cares about Donaire?

Comment

reconciliation, hard training...this and that he definitely doesnt take Darchinyan lightly....as many ppl think, this fight wont a walk in the park for Donaire...Vic has never been knocked out in his career, except Donaire's fight when he took Nonito lightly and simply underestimated the young prospect...Donaire by UD !!!

Comment

Here we go again. Mr. Nathanielz, who gives a rats ass about Donaire and his dad? Why must you write this garbage? Floyd Jr is out helping cancer patients and you are here writing about Donaire and his family issues? Stay out of peoples personal life's! I will tell you something, I actually know and worked with Donaire Sr, and his nephew Arving Jugurap at the Kennel Club in San Leandro CA. Trust me when I tell you boxing fans, this guy is writing straight garbage. Get a life bum! Now I will sit here and wait for all the *******s and Ronnie lovers to come to his rescue. Line them up and I will put em down! " Floyd Jr"

Comment

Why is everyone still pushing this guy under everyones nose? ''Donaire is back training with his dad'' who gives a fu.ck? lol

Nobody cares for this clown rematching Ballchinyan either who he already easily beat & is now about 50 and fighting 4 divisions above his best weight.

Wish they would actually try pushing the guy who exposed him instead of wasting his prime years.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyn3333 View Post
              Here we go again. Mr. Nathanielz, who gives a rats ass about Donaire and his dad? Why must you write this garbage? Floyd Jr is out helping cancer patients and you are here writing about Donaire and his family issues? Stay out of peoples personal life's! I will tell you something, I actually know and worked with Donaire Sr, and his nephew Arving Jugurap at the Kennel Club in San Leandro CA. Trust me when I tell you boxing fans, this guy is writing straight garbage. Get a life bum! Now I will sit here and wait for all the *******s and Ronnie lovers to come to his rescue. Line them up and I will put em down! " Floyd Jr"
              You write about staying away from people's personal lives, yet you talk about Floyd Jr.'s personal life, in the previous sentence. Your dislike for some people seems to blind you to your own inconsistency.

To answer your question more directly: Plenty of people are interested in Donaire, and his father. Whether an article is "garbage" is a matter of taste. People who aren't interested can simply ignore it. But you were interested enough to respond--so I'll include you in the group of people who do care.

Comment

Working...
              X