No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Proksa Ready To Rumble With Golovkin on September 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Proksa Ready To Rumble With Golovkin on September 1

EBU middleweight king Grzegorz Proksa (28-1, 21KOs) expects to face WBA "regular" champion Gennady Golovkin 923-0, 20KOs) on September 1 in an HBO televised headliner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hell ya. Make it happen. I got Proksa winning.

Comment

I love Proksa, but Golovkin is going to knock him out.

Comment

Golovkin got this

Comment

proska is more proven with a win over sylvester not sold on golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            proska is more proven with a win over sylvester not sold on golovkin
            Sylvester was shot to hell. He hardly threw a punch. He retired right after for a reason. I originally gave him credit for the win, but I'm not so sure it proves anything anymore. Both need to be tested and this fight should be okay to do it.

Comment

This will be a really good fight, close fight. Both guys are very talented, like Proska's style but think Golovkin is more versatile...going to be real good.

Comment

Easy work for Triple G... WAR GOLOVKIN!!!

Comment

Gennady is limited (skill wise) but very, very strong. His power at middleweight is comparable to Mike Tyson's at heavyweight (and word is he's not even a real MW, but instead a JMW)!!! I'm glad he'll finally be broadcasted on HBO!!!

Comment

Golovkin needs to win and win impressively in this fight to start earning some of the high praise he receives. I favor golovkin, only slightly though...

Comment

Working...
                    X