No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Getting Close, Cloud Wants The Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Getting Close, Cloud Wants The Winner

IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud wants a crack at the winner of the upcoming fight between WBC champion Bernard Hopkins and his mandatory challenger Chad Dawson. Negotiations for Hopkins-Dawson are going well and an HBO televised date could be secured by next week. Cloud is making a mandatory defense of his own, on June 25 against Yusaf Mack.

[Click Here To Read More]

How can the greatness of B-Hop be insulted,how??

Comment

I think Dawson is too tall a tree for BHop to chop down but hopefully he proves me wrong. Guy put himself in the history books a decade ago but still he does more. I tip my hat to him.

Comment

I think that Cloud will get by Mack and should get a shot at B Hop/Dawson. My guess is that Dawson will beat B Hop.

Comment

Put Cloud vs Pascal on the under card winner gets Bhop vs Dawson winner.

Comment

Why should Cloud get the winner out of nowhere? He needs to beat Mack then Pascal, then Diaconu, or at least one of Pascal or Diaconu. To get the winner.

Because the winner of Hopkins-Dawson would want to chase a bigger pay day, like maybe a fight in Canada vs Bute in 2012.

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Put Cloud vs Pascal on the under card winner gets Bhop vs Dawson winner.
            That can't happen. Dawson-B Hop will be on HBO, Bute is on Showtime right now fighting bums. Plus Bute will probably not take being an undercard fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              Why should Cloud get the winner out of nowhere? He needs to beat Mack then Pascal, then Diaconu, or at least one of Pascal or Diaconu. To get the winner.

Because the winner of Hopkins-Dawson would want to chase a bigger pay day, like maybe a fight in Canada vs Bute in 2012.

That can't happen. Dawson-B Hop will be on HBO, Bute is on Showtime right now fighting bums. Plus Bute will probably not take being an undercard fighter.
              Dawson is lucky he's got a rematch clause though or Hopkins wouldn't waste his time with the fight and I wouldn't blame him either. He's probably gonna get paid a lot less than what he got fighting Pascal but he's got no choice. Lol. Hope Hops takes that dude's heart though because he's got too many fans on here who think that he's a great fighter when he's just decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                Dawson is lucky he's got a rematch clause though or Hopkins wouldn't waste his time with the fight and I wouldn't blame him either. He's probably gonna get paid a lot less than what he got fighting Pascal but he's got no choice. Lol. Hope Hops takes that dude's heart though because he's got too many fans on here who think that he's a great fighter when he's just decent.
                If Dawson beats Hopkins, will you say Hopkins lost because of his age?

Comment

boring I want to see bute beat bhoo

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    If Dawson beats Hopkins, will you say Hopkins lost because of his age?
                    No. But Hopkins has looked more vulnerable here lately wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Working...
                    X