Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: I'm Bringing Another Title Back To Britain!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: I'm Bringing Another Title Back To Britain!

Undefeated British & Commonwealth Super-middleweight champion George ‘The Saint’ Groves has been given a dream shot to fight for a world title against WBO champion Robert Steiglitz on May 5th.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm really looking forward to this fight but I must be honest I dont know enough about Steigletz to make a solid prediction, I really hope Groves wins it though to spice up the division, and a Froch/Groves uk superfight could be a possibility

Interestingly the bookmakers can't seperate the two....

Groves -110
    Steigletz -110
    Draw +2000

looking at stegletz record though, he really hasnt fought anyone hungry in a looooong time, and he has a couple of ropey looking results on there, interesting bout.
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 04-09-2012, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Yes bring it back for Chunky to take off you

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Yes bring it back for Chunky to take off you
        You know Dirk Ive always been on the Chunky Wagon, but it feels like the old wheels are rattling about a bit, I hope he produces the goods against Sanavia because if not it'll be a long road back from denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          You know Dirk Ive always been on the Chunky Wagon, but it feels like the old wheels are rattling about a bit, I hope he produces the goods against Sanavia because if not it'll be a long road back from denmark.
          It sounds like he's being hung out to dry a bit with that fight. He'll need to pull out an impressive performance or a KO to win over there. Im worried.

Comment

It sounds like he's being hung out to dry a bit with that fight. He'll need to pull out an impressive performance or a KO to win over there. Im worried.
            If his head is right, and he goes in with the right attitude, it won't be a problem with him, skill wise he is on another level. I just dont know where his head is at lately.

Comment

I hope groves can do this kid I just watched a bit of him on you tube. This fight ain't guna be a easy one Robert Steiglitz looks like a tough cookie.

Comment

hope groves pulls it off, never seen other guy box

Comment

A little too early for Groves I think, but best of luck to him. He will have to ko Steiglitz as he wont get a decision under any circumstances.

Comment

It won't go the distance anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X