Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this laughing at Broner..why is he not getting any credit for being a warrior?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this laughing at Broner..why is he not getting any credit for being a warrior?

He got dropped,hurt,got back up and fought until the end..why is he not being called a warrior? he did not run,did not quit...but fought toe to toe until the final bell

That all went away when he stormed out of the ring after the announcement.

Comment

cause he walked out of the ring like a cry baby after he lost.

Comment

Because he blatantly exaggerated the headbutt to loo for a possible DQ, rolled around on the canvas afterwards, did some stupid humping crap in the ring, and anointed himself as the next Mayweather, when he doesn't take his craft even 10% as serious as Mayweather does.

He lost a fan last night.

Comment

I must say he did show great heart.

I actually quite like Broner, I'm just pissing my pants at the likes of you and Ducketts more than anything.

Comment

Becuase you called Broner the Fighter of The Decade and Broner called Maidana a journeyman.

I love Broner but you making us look bad with undeserved praise. I praise Broner after he gets the job done. I said he would be P4P after Maidana. You said he was the best fighter of the the damn decade.

Comment

Because of his childish antics in the fight. What little chance he had to face the music and own up to his ass whooping in front of millions he ran out the ring like a little girl runs away from their problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                He got dropped,hurt,got back up and fought until the end..why is he not being called a warrior? he did not run,did not quit...but fought toe to toe until the final bell
                You look like a right prick!

Comment

Rolling on the floor for 2 minutes to get time = warrior.

Comment

I'm actually pity the fool right now. He's tougher than I thought he was for sure. I thought he would get ko'd period. He took his lumps and at least hurt Maidana in the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                    X