Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez: Congrats Adrien Broner, Now Come Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez: Congrats Adrien Broner, Now Come Fight Me!

Eloy Perez could have taken the high road. He could’ve claimed to have not yet seen Adrien Broner’s third round knockout win of Vicente Rodriguez, or he could’ve dismissed the fight as a mismatch that had no business serving as a vacant title fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Too soon & Perez needs better opposition, though Broner's is only slightly better...a feel Broner is going to be very selective in his fight, possibly staying in Cincy more...

Comment

I'd be happy to be ringside here in Cincinnati to watch Broner retain his title against Perez.

Comment

now they want a check..

Comment

Wait! They didnt want the fight then becuz of home turf and unfair compensation? But, now the hype has a world title and they allegedly want a shot now? Makes no sense to me. SMDH! Just say you and your team were not confident or ready to fight the guy. Which is hard to believe considering that many think he is another Haymon Hype Job.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Too soon & Perez needs better opposition, though Broner's is only slightly better...a feel Broner is going to be very selective in his fight, possibly staying in Cincy more...
            Perez agrees he needs better opposition - hence his calling out Broner =)

He was ready for the fight when offered last month. It was Golden Boy who decided to move him in another direction.

Comment

Win or lose, Broner wouldn't look to hot against perez

Comment

Perez doesn't have a leg to stand on, he ducked Broner and a chance to fight for a belt, but now he wants to be his mandatory? He has less bargaining power now, how is he gonna demand more money or a more favorable location now that Broner's the champ, instead of when they'dve been both prospects fight for a vacant belt.

Bottom line Perez don't want it

Comment

**** being humble Broner has the skills to back up all his cockiness hopefully this fight happens soon so Broner can shut this dude up

Comment

Perez should have taken the shot. I would love to see them fight..Broner was practically given the title, I had no idea who that Rodriguez guy was. I would like to see Broner against better opposition though, last time I saw him fight, ponce de leon gave him fits. That dude Perez has surprised me every time with his power..hope golden boy makes this fight sooner than later..
                    Last edited by rudyyr; 11-28-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X