Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solis & Pedro Diaz training at Our Gym...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solis & Pedro Diaz training at Our Gym...

Pedro Diaz (Miguel Cotto,Solis trainer) did his routine check-up at "The Dungeon", PrimeTime Boxing Gym here in Miami, FL. Last time he was down here training he was preparing Cotto for his rematch with Margarito. This time he stopped through with Odlanier "La Sombra" Solis (who was a regular here before moving camp to Orlando) preppin him for his match with Konstantin Airich this Saturday.

Solis looked real good considering the weight issues he has had in the past. Was real mobile, active. Said his knee was feeling fine (which was actually caused playing Basketball with Ramon Garbey lol).....just wanted to share the flicks with ya'll (will upload video soon)

fellow Cuban Olympic silver medalist Yudel Jhonson who fought this past weekend on ShoBox

green k..............nice man nice

Comment

This cat is from william levy's hood

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        This cat is from william levy's hood
        who, Solis?

Comment

What did Yudel say about his L? Hope he took it like a man and comes back strong.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            What did Yudel say about his L? Hope he took it like a man and comes back strong.
            The Solis pictures were from today. The Yudel picture was taken 2 days before the fight last week.

Yudel refused to follow the gameplan, man. Nelson wasn't the superior boxer. He allowed dude to use his size and keep active on the outside while he just relied and got too ****y with his left after he dropped Nelson. I know he finna return strong

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              The Solis pictures were from today. The Yudel picture was taken 2 days before the fight last week.

Yudel refused to follow the gameplan, man. Nelson wasn't the superior boxer. He allowed dude to use his size and keep active on the outside while he just relied and got too ****y with his left after he dropped Nelson. I know he finna return strong
              Agreed, the man was just relying on his power, and hoping to land that bomb again, had he boxed, Nelson would've been outpointed all night, I was disappointed at how he fought that night.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                who, Solis?
                it says cojimar on your location lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  it says cojimar on your location lol
                  Oh, yeah thats where I was raised at. Between Cojimar and Guanabacoa. I don't know s**t about William Levy cuzz, lol,....he might be...never seen em....

Comment

I remember seeing solis out there before the klitz fight that's dope tho that old papi trainer is still there that be training that little kid with the long hair? Lil kid pretty good

Comment

Working...
                    X