No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns-Adrien Broner Deal Reached For Nov. 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns-Adrien Broner Deal Reached For Nov. 26

Sources within Scotland have advised BoxingScene.com that a deal has been reached for Ricky Burns (39-2, 9 KOs) to defend his WBO super featherweight championship against undefeated Adrien Broner (21-0, 17 KOs). Burns will provide Broner with the homefield advantage by traveling to the United States to face Broner at the U.S. Bank Arena in place Cincinnati. HBO will televise the fight. Broner's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, confirmed the information to Lem Satterfield of RingTV.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ILL BE THERE! going to this fight! so much win. . . can't believe they are hosting it in cincinnati, though. . . it's economically decimated on the scale of detroit, and i guarantee not more than 1,000 people will be there. . . STILL WINRAR! . . . right on the way!
    Last edited by UglyPug; 08-29-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

ok so ill be going home - just looked at my class schedule and break schedule and break starts wednesday, but i only have classes on thursday and friday, so it works out perfectly! WINRAR, I ARE! if any of you fools are gonna be there tell me so we can set up a duel and video tape it and post it on boxingscene.

Comment

sweeeeet.....should be a good one..

Comment

which one will make the mistake and eat on thanks giving? maybe there's a give and take at the weigh in.

Comment

HBO are interested in broner after he blasted out his last opponent in 1 on the Alvarez - rhodes card which is why this is in the US and on at a time when HBO can show it to a wide audience

Comment

Burns is an extremely hard worker in the gym. Broner best work hard for that belt

Comment

Very nice fight.

I haven't seen enough of both to make a prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                  Burns is an extremely hard worker in the gym. Broner best work hard for that belt
                  He has to work harder, I'm not sure he has natural skill just yet. He looks like he earns his skill-level. But I have to say, I don't think that will be enough against Broner. Something just makes me think this is a one-sided win for Broner. I feel Broner could win this fight on a lopsided points decision win or a KO.

And yes, I know Burns hasn't been stopped and Litzau has a questionable chin but I think Broners speed plays a role in his power.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    which one will make the mistake and eat on thanks giving? maybe there's a give and take at the weigh in.
                    Only North Americans celebrate thanks giving mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X