No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz - Floyd Can Forget About Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz - Floyd Can Forget About Pacquiao

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBC 147-pound champion Victor Ortiz to discuss his fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr, what made his get so angry at the Los Angeles press conference, Manny Pacquiao and more. [Click Here To Read More]

The way Mayweather is stuttering and slurring, I think you're right ortiz

Comment

Victor Ortiz has taken the role that Floyd Mayweather usually takes for pre-fights.

It's good to see a young hungry guy who is hyping up a fight at least a little bit.

Floyd already did all the hyping up he needed to do in the past, he is a certified PPV draw, but i'm sure he will talk trash to Manny Pacquiao if that fight ever happens.

Comment

the punch that rocked floydie in the 2nd round vs mosley, will happen more often against ortiz...the difference will be, ortiz will continue to bomb away, unlike mosley. we will see floydie boy hurt like never before...i can actually see the bigger and younger ortiz beating floydie by stoppage or KO. if floydie win, it'll be a split decision and that a controversial one considering ortiz will outland floydie by a 2 to 1 margin, HAHA :wank:

Comment

dont worry vic...floyd will never have the balls to fight pac....he's just talking coz he knows both of them are not available right now......

Comment

Working...
          X