Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rounds does Paulie Survive vs Berto and Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Rounds does Paulie Survive vs Berto and Ortiz?

6??????????

ortiz really turns his knuckles over
    on a good night he can one punch almost anybody at 147 or below. i still think paulie would be cagey enough to survive.

berto doesnt. he's got handspeed and he's strong, but he slaps a bit
    paulie would finish the fight

paulie's most recent beating was against khan, who was too tall and fast to box. paulie was on the end of those shots all night.

Comment

oh man ortiz could not be good for him. i think he would drop him like twice in the first round and finish him in 4 or less. berto would have some trouble with paulies boxing but hes much bigger and stronger and he would beat his ass prolly ref stoppage or corner in the 8th

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        ortiz really turns his knuckles over
        on a good night he can one punch almost anybody at 147 or below. i still think paulie would be cagey enough to survive.

berto doesnt. he's got handspeed and he's strong, but he slaps a bit
        paulie would finish the fight

paulie's most recent beating was against khan, who was too tall and fast to box. paulie was on the end of those shots all night.
        one punch knockdown yes but not knockout. he doesn't have huge power but the speed is very good and power is solid.

Comment

I think it would go the distance with Berto but I could see Ortiz really bullying him and stopping him within 10.

Comment

Paulie can beat both guys.....neither are Cotto or amir khan

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
              oh man ortiz could not be good for him. i think he would drop him like twice in the first round and finish him in 4 or less. berto would have some trouble with paulies boxing but hes much bigger and stronger and he would beat his ass prolly ref stoppage or corner in the 8th
              Paulie has a very good chin is a tough guy and he can box. He's a tricky dude with solid defence. I don't see Ortiz or anyone else for that matter in the 147 division to finish him in 4 or less. The fight will most likely go the distance or he'll get stopped late. The same thing would happen against Berto.

one punch knockdown yes but not knockout. he doesn't have huge power but the speed is very good and power is solid.
              Nope, The magic man is feather-fisted.

Comment

paulie beats berto.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Paulie can beat both guys.....neither are Cotto or amir khan
                  Didn't Hatton stop him and outclass him? Berto and Ortiz would Smash him with relative ease........

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    paulie beats berto.
                    No just no

Comment

Working...
                    X