Proof that Carlos Molina isn't boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Carlos Molina isn't boring

Excibit A: Carlos Molina vs Mike Alvarado

I keep on hearing that Molina is a boring a fighter. I agree that the spoiling in the Kirkland fight was completely Carlos Molina's fault, but it's unfair to hold him to just one single performance. He even apologized for the holding and has kept his promise about not that fighting like that anymore. He's usually a very entertaining volume puncher. Molina is a type of fighter that's willing to go to war, and has done so in the past. The comparisons to Andre War and Bernard Hopkins just aren't right. Yes, Molina is crafty, but he's nowhere near the safety first type of fighter that those two are.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

I keep on hearing that Molina is a boring a fighter. I agree that the spoiling in the Kirkland fight was completely Carlos Molina's fault, but it's unfair to hold him to just one single performance. He even apologized for the holding and has kept his promise about not that fighting like that anymore. He's usually a very entertaining volume puncher. Molina is a type of fighter that's willing to go to war, and has done so in the past. The comparisons to Andre War and Bernard Hopkins just aren't right. Yes, Molina is crafty, but he's nowhere near the safety first type of fighter that those two are.
    it's funny seeing people with b-hop and ward avi's talk about how he is a dirty fighter

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

isn't that exactly what your doing with this vid though?

Comment

8 round Molina is forced to fight, 12 round Molina isn't worried about shyt.

Comment

When he got his opportunity on HBO he rubbed fans the wrong way. That's what they are going to remember him the most by until he gets his next opportunity.

Luckily for him he's the mandatory for a weak titleholder.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
            isn't that exactly what your doing with this vid though?
            You can look up his Chavez Jr fights, and the Kermit Cintron one too. I'm just posting this one because it's an extremely difficult fight to find online and I uploaded it to youtube just now.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-21-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

He is alright in certain fights, but he doesn't throw punches with bad intentions.

He is actually a lot like Tim Bradley, they do a lot of things well, not much great and nothing really flashy. That is fine and dandy in terms of being a quality fighter, but it does not make for the most impressive performances.

Comment

He's a great fighter, people just want to hate him cause he fought Kirkland the only way he can to actually get the win.

So basically people who hate him for that performances basically saying he should have went out their and bang with him and get knocked out.

Its called boxing.

Comment

He is pretty boring but still got robbed against Lara, outboxing him and then robbed against Kirkland

Comment

I don't blame Molina for anything against Kirkland, he did WTF he had to do to win...when your fighting a One-Dimensional Brawler/Power Puncher, why not take away what he does best with a few clinches

Not Molina fault that Kirkland allowed him to push him around

Lets be honest and give the real reason why Molina gets AVOIDED, it is because he was ROBBED against Kirkland and Lara, guys who are suppose to be top fighters at 154 seen that he outworked both of those fighters so that put the rest of the fighters at 154 on notice that this Molina guy is no easy win so now people are avoiding him and their using the "HE IS BORING" BS as a fukin EXCUSES to avoid him then they get the Networks to not have Molina on their Network so that their Top Fighters won't have to fight him so he has to go fight on Spanish Networks and on ESPN2

Comment

Working...
                    X