No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

By Jake Donovan - Once upon a time, Bernard Hopkins chose an unconventional route to ride out a contract with Don King. Taking lesser fights (and paydays) following a then-career best win over unbeaten three-division champ Felix Trinidad was described by King as “winning the lottery but never cashing the ticket.”

Tim Bradley finds himself in a similar position, though such status has been forced upon him. The unbeaten welterweight titlist is standing in line with his winning ticket in hand. The problem for the moment is that nobody is willing to cash it in.

It’s been well over two months since Bradley scored the biggest win of his career, even if there still lingers behind genuine dispute regarding his split decision nod over Manny Pacquiao in June. Still, the win’s name value alone should have thrust the chiseled Californian into immediate star status.

With a 29th birthday quickly approaching as he enjoys the status of becoming the first man in more than seven years to hand Pacquiao a loss, the world should be at Bradley’s fingertips. Instead, he’s just as curious as everyone else as to his own next move. [Click Here To Read More]

I think we'll see Marquez-Bradley on November 10th and Pac-Cotto II on December 1st. That's my prediction.

Comment

It would be a disaster for Top Rank if Bradley lost his next fight. The safest option would be to bring a smaller fighter up rather than take the risk of fighting a natural WW that has a better chance of stopping him.

Comment

Bradley ain't doing **** but sitting on his throne.

Comment

a winning lottery ticket that nobody is willing to cash in...perfect way to describe timmy's win over pacqauio...not his fault, but we all know it aint legit..
          Last edited by danceswithfire; 08-24-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            a winning lottery ticket that nobody is willing to cash in...perfect way to describes timmy's win over pacqauio...not his fault, but we all know it aint legit..
            switching back and forth between your accounts huh puga? pathetic.

Comment

First world problems are first world.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                switching back and forth between your accounts huh puga? pathetic.
                f0ck puga man...dont even like the guy!

Comment

hahaha thats hilarious that bradley whooped pacroid with 2 jacked up feet and all the pacroid fans are crying robbery, why werent you ******s crying when pacroid got a decision over marquez?? your only arguements were "who got the W, who got the W" HAHAAHAHAH well now.............WHO GOT THE W???? hahaahahahha POS *******s

Comment

I can't lie,I hope Manny goes off to fight Cotto at 154lb...It will show that he knows Bradley is a tough out..I know Bradley beats Pac in a rematch,so I want Marquez...His fans really believe he can beat Bradley..I want this fight badly...

Pac is left overs for Bradley at this point,bring on some fresh meat...LMAO..

Comment

Working...
                    X