No announcement yet.

boxing/las vegas tattoo themed sleeve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing/las vegas tattoo themed sleeve

hi all, i've decided to get a tattoo sleeve and my first sitting is in 4 weeks.. i've decided to go for something different to what other people have so thought i'd go for a boxing/las vegas themed sleeve. i've got pretty much most of the sleeve planned out but there are one or 2 areas in which i'm still lacking ideas.

the first area is the inside of the upper arm - the tattooist suggested something like a ring lady which i'm open to getting.

the second area is the inside of the lower arm - i was thinking of getting a portrait of a boxer (one of my all time favourites like tyson) but i'm still not sure.

Any other ideas which can relate to the boxing/las vegas theme would be much appreciated.

I've got "One More Round" tattooed up the inside of my ribs...

Comment

I would never get a boxer's face tattoo'd on me. Just my opinion.

Comment

I got a sleeve 3/4 finished so far. It's not really boxing themed. But it has a boxer in it lookin beat and worn down surrounded by demons and **** trying to tear him down. The boxer isn't anyone imparticular, although my guy used a picture of Philadelphia Jack O'Brien

Comment

hell of an idea very stylish and unique keep us posted

Comment

post pics when you're done...i have a 3/4 sleeve and have been contemplating making it a full sleeve lately

Comment

How about Floyd Mayweather as a gladiator, ya welsh basterd?!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger_P4P View Post
                hi all, i've decided to get a tattoo sleeve and my first sitting is in 4 weeks.. i've decided to go for something different to what other people have so thought i'd go for a boxing/las vegas themed sleeve. i've got pretty much most of the sleeve planned out but there are one or 2 areas in which i'm still lacking ideas.

the first area is the inside of the upper arm - the tattooist suggested something like a ring lady which i'm open to getting.

the second area is the inside of the lower arm - i was thinking of getting a portrait of a boxer (one of my all time favourites like tyson) but i'm still not sure.

Any other ideas which can relate to the boxing/las vegas theme would be much appreciated.

Comment

to be honest i would never get a picture of a real life boxer on me

i have rarely seen artists being able to accurately depict a boxer because we all know their face too well

the ring girl is a good idea though

Comment

You should get the words "Protect yourself at all times" tattooed.

Comment

Working...
                    X