Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is 50 cent REALLY gonna be doing floyds fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 50 cent REALLY gonna be doing floyds fights?

NO. al haymon is still mayweathers businessman. 50 cent is pretty much like De La Hoya, he started GBP, but richard schaefer is the one behind it (in TMT case, Haymon). am i right or wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
      NO. al haymon is still mayweathers businessman. 50 cent is pretty much like De La Hoya, he started GBP, but richard schaefer is the one behind it (in TMT case, Haymon). am i right or wrong?
      How does Floyd feel about TMT, i bet deep down he hates it. He always wants to be his own Boss. And now has to compete with 50.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        How does Floyd feel about TMT, i bet deep down he hates it. He always wants to be his own Boss. And now has to compete with 50.
        With all due respect, no one is forcing Floyd to form a "PARTNERSHIP" with 50 cent, he is the cash cow as it relates to the sport and could continue to use the network he has used for the past 5 years. So I can not fathom why you would assume that he hates a brand in which he will maintain an executive position.

Comment

So let's see.......

Has 50 Cents ever promoted a boxing fight? No
          Does 50 Cents know how to pack an arena for a boxing fight? No
          Does 50 Cents know how much and what to spend on advertising a boxing fight? No

So no. You have to understand the market before you run a business. Maybe eventually, he'll really run it. But not at the beginning.

Comment

Al Haymon is Mayweather's manager (or advisor), not promoter. I highly doubt Al Haymon is going to be the CEO of TMT. The specifics of who will run TMT hasn't been disclosed.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              So let's see.......

Has 50 Cents ever promoted a boxing fight? No
              Does 50 Cents know how to pack an arena for a boxing fight? No
              Does 50 Cents know how much and what to spend on advertising a boxing fight? No

So no. You have to understand the market before you run a business. Maybe eventually, he'll really run it. But not at the beginning.
              Esto........

Comment

its either haymon or ellerbe thats gonna be running it

Comment

its either haymon or ellerbe thats gonna be running it
                  Seeing as how neither of those guys have any experience running a boxing promotions company, I highly doubt it. Ellerbe might have a role, but Al Haymon is an adviser/manager for a lot of fighters so I don't think he's going to become CEO of TMT.

Comment

Al haymon is not going to be running the company.

Haymon is a manager, and in the "Ali act" a manger of a fighter can not be the promoter as well.

Just like all the other promoting companies there will be a team and the figure head(main boss) who handles everything. People here thinking 50 has to do it all or something. Smh
                    They will do good

Comment

Working...
                    X