No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum appeared a little peeved over the back-and-forth exchange between the camps of WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire and WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Despite Donaire’s threat to ask Top Rank and HBO Sports to look for a replacement after he claimed the two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist was ducking the random drug tests earlier agreed upon by not providing the Volunteer Anti Doping Association with his location or telephone number where he could be contacted, Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard - “it will all get straightened out.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did Arum just embarrass his own cash cow O.O!??!?!?!

While arum showing everyone PrimaDonaire is a Liar is good it may piss PrimaDonaire further wow the plot thickens but if Arum says the fight is going to happen that means that well nothing really means nothing lol

Comment

Where are all my arum fans at ? Arums tone in the article suggests Donaire is the culprit behind all this bs.

Comment

I doubt arum will let donaire make him look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Where are all my arum fans at ? Arums tone in the article suggests Donaire is the culprit behind all this bs.
          And coming from Arum this is surprisingly convincing since you know hes got those PrimaDonaire balls hugged tight just made him look like a liar.

Comment

I like donaire but man if ur so sure u can bea the guy , just shut up up .

Comment

Where's everybody at ? Russian crushin, danceswithfire dominibox ?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Where's everybody at ? Russian crushin, danceswithfire dominibox ?
                Who u going for bro? Rigo or donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  Who u going for bro? Rigo or donaire?
                  Rigo.......

Comment

Lol... Arum said Rigo signed it. But of course since Arum screwed Donaire over before they will come out with Arum is a liar excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X