Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Geale: 90% Certain I'll Face Dmitry Pirog in December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Geale: 90% Certain I'll Face Dmitry Pirog in December!

Australian boxing world champion Daniel Geale is set to announce the biggest fight of his career, a Las Vegas title bout on New Year's Eve for a half-a-million-dollar purse. Geale says he is "90%" certain his next bout will be a unification battle with WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog of Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good on Geale, gave something back to his home fans now is moving on and taking on some of the best. Can only be good for Australian boxing. Would be great to see him and Katsidis getting more exposure over here.

Comment

Now this is a damn good fight. Winner would finally provide us with a legit challenger for the lineal mw championship.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing this as well. Seems like a good fight to watch.

Comment

WAR PIROG

Comment

Great news if this fight does materialize. I like the unification aspect, I like the matchup between Pirog and Geale and I like the fact that Dmitry will be back in action before year end or very early next year (the fight's on new year's eve)...

Comment

Interesting fight

Comment

I did want to see Lara, but can't deny not wanting to see this go down. Good news if it does happen, Martinez better fight the winner of this fight.

Comment

really good fight. props to both fighters. itd be harder for martinez to say no after a few more fights like this by either man

Comment

Good fight for both of them.

Dan Rafael said said it'll show up on Showtime with Dzinziruk on the undercard. Showtime is also considering a Cloud and Bundrage doubleheader though.

Comment

Working...
                    X